• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Maximum Trades with Trader

DeletedUser

We are able to post a maximum of 60 trades with the trader. It would be nice, if the maximum amount you could trade in global was 500 of your goods x 60. It would fill up the trader and make it an active trading scene and for smaller players they might be able to stomach these trades even with the trader fee. I chose 500 because of the trader fee.

or possibly they are limited too like this: which is what I'd prefer
10 at 500
10 at 250
10 at 100
10 at 50
10 at 20
10 at 5

Deleted User - 60107

What.

I must be misunderstanding something about your suggestion. First of all, in later chapters 500 of one good is a drop in the ocean. Second, when I need 20'000 of a particular good (for research or for upgrade) why would I post 40*500 trades (thus flooding the market) when I could post 4*5000 trades? The latter also makes it much faster for people to accept my trades, due to fewer clicks.

Karvest

Imagine average tournament active city from later chapters that have like 500k goods daily production. How it should trade with your limits?

Karvest

If you need small trades - post them, no need to force others to do it, your trades are seen for much bigger number of players than you see in trader of your newbie city.
It's only annoying to scroll (or even accept) endless trades. Also it floods over notifications that are commonly used for giving back NH.

DeletedUser

larger trades < fellowship
It promotes the spirit of team work. Then I will make sure to post 60 small trades all of the time in global.

DeletedUser

@Karvest, because I can post 60 small trades if I want to. Maybe there are 20 other smaller players who could use little trades or even during events when you have to trade. Pretty sure this has gone way up. Last I recall it was around 30-35 trades now it's 60.

Karvest

Do you see those 20 smaller players in your trader? If not - they won't see your trades (they are smaller, remember?). Your trades would be just annoying your bigger neighbors (much more of them than you can see there).

DeletedUser

You just said that my trades are seen by much bigger number of players than what I see, which is it? Why would I be annoying my bigger neighbors if they are in fellowships? This is global.

Karvest

btw, by flooding their trader you force them to use that filter => they won't see and stop helping not only you, but all other smaller players around you.

DeletedUser

I don't understand, if you're in a fellowship you still have to trade outside in global? and if I post 60 small trades that might help 20 other people my big neighbors are going to stop helping me because they are annoyed I'm helping others? Maybe fellowships should ask for a filter on mobile.

Deleted User - 60107

You just said that my trades are seen by much bigger number of players than what I see, which is it? Why would I be annoying my bigger neighbors if they are in fellowships? This is global.
I think there might be some sort of misundestanding here. There are no fellowship-only trades in this game. All your trades are global and can be seen by other players, regardless of whether they are in your FS or not.

DeletedUser

Okay so most fellowships don't use the filter and look for trades outside of their fellowship? and would be annoyed by me posting 60 trades and stop helping me.

Karvest

if I post 60 small trades that might help 20 other people my big neighbors are going to stop helping me because they are annoyed I'm helping others?
By posting 60 small trades you are helping nobody.
The only reason to divide your trade to smaller parts - if you 100% sure that there are players that can take smaller part but can't take all your goods at once. And even in that case - it's better to accept their trades and left your own trade not divided if there are bigger players that can accept it.

DeletedUser

So you're saying that if someone has extra silk and needs gems, my 60 trades won't help them? and now bigger players who might also need gems won't take them because they are small trades?

Deleted User - 60107

If I am looking to trade 20'000 Elixir for 20'000 Gems I'd rather post (or take) 4 trades for 5'000 each than 40 trades for 500 each. 4 trades are much faster to post and to accept, and they also don't flood the trader with dozens of identical trades. As an added bonus, if someone accepts all of my trades I will get 4 notifications isntead of 40.

If you are that concerned with helping smaller players, you can always divide your trades, for example:
3 trades for 5000 each
3 trades for 1000 each
4 trades for 500 each
Total: 10 trades for 20'000

Much better than 40 trades for 500 each.