• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered maximum capacity of draven portal

• Thread starter DeletedUser1231
  • Start date

DeletedUser1231

I saw on the wiki that the draven portal at the level 4 (maximum level at present) had for maximal capacity 160 000 granite and 3400 copper.
My question is thus, that am I going to make of my granite mines and my copper mines once the ended tree (for me in 5 weeks) and my draven portal at the most of its storage capacity?

I am going to have to eliminate them of my city and put my dwarfs without jobs?

I think that would be it's a pity but I am not going to keep about fifteen buildings which will just be of no use to me for the pleasure

DeletedUser778

Wiki:
Once the "guest race" is strong enough to be on its own, has shared all its knowledge and has helped you to improve your own city, there is no need for their resources anymore and the settlement can be replaced with the next "Guest Race settlement".
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Guest_Races
I understand it so that you can sell all the dwarven stuff when all the research is completed.

DeletedUser1231

Thank you lordB
it is so like that as I had interpreted him but I wanted just to be on that one ever need these buildings in the next evolutions of the game.
What I do not know it is to know if in the next extension of the tree we stay on the dwarfs or if we pass in another race.

The future will tell it us:)