• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Marine Marvels

TimeMachine

Time is flying - The next event seems to be coming straight ahead! :)

1717628552459.png

I don't really know why but somehow I am getting used to it, so again I would like to start a thread about the upcoming event.

Again everybody is very welcome to share event experiences and questions of any kind! It is very appreciated!

Enevhar Aldarion

Marine Marvels - On Beta from June 7th

In the vibrant reefs of the ocean, an extraordinary event is about to unfold. The Marine Marvels Show has come to your Kingdom! This aquatic celebration brings the wonders of the sea to life in a dazzling display of skill, grace, and balance. Reserve your tickets early for the highlight of the event, Puff's Nautical Theater, featuring the amazing pufferfish Puff performing alongside trapeze artists!

Join Rufus in celebrating the ocean's wonders with trapeze artists, gymnasts, and synchronized dance shows that showcase the art of body and motion.

Main Prize: Evolution building called Puff's Nautical Theater.

The building produces Culture, Population, Coins, and Standard Precious Goods, Orcs, Knowledge Points depending on the building's level.

Additionally, there are two new Daily Exclusive Buildings: Torrent of Teamwork and Symphony of the Sirens.

The building Torrent of Teamwork produces Culture and Barracks Light Melee and the building Symphony of the Sirens produces Culture and Mana.

This event will also feature the Leagues system and the Royal Prize Pass.

Thank you for your help and interest in beta

*Kind regards,*
*Your Elvenar Team*

1717629498930.png

Does anyone know how we get all the buildings for the Tidal Hoarder set?
You can get one tome (that gives you any of the 6 pieces of the set) if you do 20 event quests. In the normal prize lane at 240 steps, you get a main building. In the Royal Prize lane you can get a main building and 5 tomes if you make it to at least 140 steps. Makes me wonder if the expired buildings still count as a connection. In that case, it would be possible to run a complete set till it expires and then replace the main building for another 14 collections (impossible to get 15) and then again replace the main building for even more goodies.

Last edited:

galadriel101

You can get one tome (that gives you any of the 6 pieces of the set) if you do 20 event quests. In the normal prize lane at 240 steps, you get a main building. In the Royal Prize lane you can get a main building and 5 tomes if you make it to at least 140 steps. Makes me wonder if the expired buildings still count as a connection. In that case, it would be possible to run a complete set till it expires and then replace the main building for another 14 collections (impossible to get 15) and then again replace the main building for even more goodies.
Thanks

TimeMachine

Hello Beta-Community,

I've just made it to the questlock. All event currency is spent and I find myself in the silver league at the moment.

1718492412199.png

My Puff's Nautical Theater is evolved to stage 7. Looks funny how them guys are playing with Puff! :)

1718492538838.png

You can get one tome (that gives you any of the 6 pieces of the set) if you do 20 event quests. In the normal prize lane at 240 steps, you get a main building.
I cannot afford The Royal Prize Lane, that's why I've got only one Tome of Hoarders Treasure.

1718492871123.png

I am not sure if I will make it up to 240 steps to catch the Tidal Hoarder but I will try to do. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Currently at 208 and got to the daily lock on day 4, I think. These new chapter-specific goods quests have definitely slowed me down by a day or two to get to the lock. Bought the Royal Pass, as usual, since I have nothing else in chapter 21 that I want to spend diamonds on. I stopped buying expansions on Beta once the cost reached 3600 diamonds for the next one, because we do not get the expansion discount sales that the Live servers get. I still feel the Pass is worth it at 2000, but they keep reducing what you get from it, so it is becoming less of a value. If I do stop buying the Pass, the loss of the 250 event currency from one of the grand prizes in the Pass may be enough to keep me from reaching 260.

Last edited:

Karvest

got 14 tomes as daily prizes. If I will stay in gold league and buy royal pass - there will be another 15.
which is 2xfull sets + equivalent of 2xELR+2xHRP lasting for 45 days.

TimeMachine

Will you try to run three Tidal Hoarders after each other, only replacing an expired one and keep the small buildings even when they expire?
I am nt really sure about if it is a typo maybe but without Royal Prize Pass it seems to me that I can only collect one Tidal Hoarder at 240 steps.
At the moment I am not really sure if I will make it that far but if I should succeed I would definetly place the Tidal Hoarder and the expiring building together to get at least a little set-bonus.

1718576586833.png

I guess I would choose the Azure Shard to stengthen up my ranged units damage a little and to be able to collect at least 750 spell fragments but as said before only If I will be able to reach the 240.
I liked to collect old/rare buildings until the wonder changes were made, nowadays I would sell them after they are expired.

Of course you can keep them in expired mode until you have another or even better cultural building to replace them. ;)

I am nt really sure about if it is a typo maybe but without Royal Prize Pass it seems to me that I can only collect one Tidal Hoarder at 240 steps.
At the moment I am not really sure if I will make it that far but if I should succeed I would definetly place the Tidal Hoarder and the expiring building together to get at least a little set-bonus.

View attachment 12027

I guess I would choose the Azure Shard to stengthen up my ranged units damage a little and to be able to collect at least 750 spell fragments but as said before only If I will be able to reach the 240.
I liked to collect old/rare buildings until the wonder changes were made, nowadays I would sell them after they are expired.

Of course you can keep them in expired mode until you have another or even better cultural building to replace them. ;)
I did not realize that the tome will not give you the central building, The other one was supposed to come from the royal prize lane. So everyone who's doing well in the event can get one central piece and, if you aim for it, possibly a good number of satelites. But the question if expired buildings is no longer relevant, except for academic purposes.