• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion March of the Herds

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Our new Summer Event has arrived: The March of the Herds! Please see the full announcement here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser118

Interesting grand prizes I must say. 14000 and 16200 cultural points are really alot. Too bad no mana again.

Dony

King of Bugs
@Marindor Ingame timer says 35 days 12 hours which should end 2nd. august, while in announcement its 27th july, either a typo or bug ingame.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Marindor Ingame timer says 35 days 12 hours which should end 2nd. august, while in announcement its 27th july, either a typo or bug ingame.

I've asked Marindor to change it. I'm almost 100% site the end date is 27th of july.
The event was planned to hit beta next week, but was finished earlier then expected!
So i think they released it now to beta but forgot to change the ingame enddate i assume.

DeletedUser1075

So far this event is great, I like the new quest variations. I did just hit the "upgrade 5 buildings to level 4" which is going to be difficult, but doable.

Has anyone surfaced the list of event buildings so we can pick and choose where to spend our sugarbeets? Today's prize isn't worthwhile (at least for the chapter I'm in), but I know there will be tough choices along the way.

Dony

King of Bugs
apart from some cultural buildings, there will be a building producing lizards (heavy melee from MC) 3x3 and some new type of items battle related (10% more health, 10% more dmg for light ranged, 10% more dmg for mages) 2x2 they can stack

Heymrdiedier

apart from some cultural buildings, there will be a building producing lizards (heavy melee from MC) 3x3 and some new type of items battle related (10% more health, 10% more dmg for light ranged, 10% more dmg for mages) 2x2 they can stack

Indeed, im very curious on how those last 3 work, and how exploitable they are in the tournament then ^^
Would that be 1 time use, or a cooldown of 1 month, or it produces some kind of 'spell'.

Very very curious.

DeletedUser724

the requirement of providing marble, steel and plank

the slide bar ...saying MAXIMUM

that maximum do not work < a button do not work >
player still need to do "+" to draw marble/steel/plank bit by bit

hope this can be corrected b4 it launch to game world

DeletedUser607

well, for me in chapter 11, that thing worked as expected.

since we both are in chapter 11, there might be another difference that caused it to fail for you.

DeletedUser1075

the requirement of providing marble, steel and plank

the slide bar ...saying MAXIMUM

that maximum do not work < a button do not work >
player still need to do "+" to draw marble/steel/plank bit by bit

hope this can be corrected b4 it launch to game world

I agree with Juni. It worked for me.

Elderflower

This quest seems like it will be fun to do. The storyline is unusual and I like the look of the prizes on offer

Dony

King of Bugs
The storyline is unusual
while we are at it i missclicked almost all story just because it appears like 1-2s behind after i complete quest and i am clicking to cancel that window - suddenly new character appear and disappear just because i already clicked and there is no way to let game to re-appear that story, i hope some improvement can be made here

CrazyWizard

Indeed, im very curious on how those last 3 work, and how exploitable they are in the tournament then ^^
Would that be 1 time use, or a cooldown of 1 month, or it produces some kind of 'spell'.

Very very curious.

Looks like once activated it runs for like 5 days, so yeah I really wonder what that cooldown timer is.

Marindor

I've asked Marindor to change it. I'm almost 100% site the end date is 27th of july.
The event was planned to hit beta next week, but was finished earlier then expected!
So i think they released it now to beta but forgot to change the ingame enddate i assume.

This was indeed the case, sorry for that! Should be adjusted now :)