• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion March of the Herds

DeletedUser1163

Those two sentences do make sense. If you purchase something and all you do is complain about it, nothing will be done to fix it. But if you communicate what the problems are and offer your suggestions to make the product better, the company wants to keep you as a customer so they will work on making a better product, and just maybe use some of your suggestions.

SoggyShorts

Those two sentences do make sense. If you purchase something and all you do is complain about it, nothing will be done to fix it. But if you communicate what the problems are and offer your suggestions to make the product better, the company wants to keep you as a customer so they will work on making a better product, and just maybe use some of your suggestions.

feedback.png

It's not like I'm complaining to my wife about the game, I'm doing it on the games own feedback forums. I don't have the devs personal cell phone number, so this is where I post my suggestions and criticisms.

Sure, I could say
"Please focus more on the small improvements we ask for"
instead of
"I think they undervalue the little things we ask for."
But they aren't retarded. I think they can figure out the suggestion from the complaint.

DeletedUser1513

Very disappointing event!
In the beginning of the event there were 2 interesting buildings, so you start to play the event. Trash a huge amount of goods to get those white stuff, and now already for ages only useless things like culture or buildings that have only a very short effect are on the event.
With the trashed goods I would have been able to trade a few more provinces.
Events should help players and make the game more enjoyable, here it looks like the events only want to slow down the progress of the players.
This is ridiculous!

ophion

It beats me why the Graphics dept. bother to design such attractive looking buildings that we'd all like to see in our cities...only to have them disappear in a few days???
With space being as tight as it is, means that to have one of these buildings requires us to delete something...and for what?
The benefit from these buildings doesn't justify destroying something to make way for them.
Why not give us something attractive to look at, permanent, that also benefits us from having it...or is it that just me being silly?

DeletedUser1163

Didn't anyone find the Vallorian Guards a nice event building? Those lizard units are helping me win more battles than I normally would. Also read somewhere on the forum that the Orc Nests will help you later in the game. It's been nice to hear from some of the new players that the game developers tweaked the battle system so they can fight more than negotiate. That's a good sign. Tells me the game developers are working on improving this game.

ophion

The Vallorian Guard is a good looking event building. Unfortunately I lucked out on that one...
but I really have little to no interest in battles of any kind and negotiate my way through everything...and only play the tournaments to help my Fellowship to some rewards, otherwise I wouldn't bother at all.
Having said that...I would probably still build the Vallorian Guard building if I could find some space for it just because it looks cool.:)

SoggyShorts

Didn't anyone find the Vallorian Guards a nice event building?
I got 4 of those for each account, and they will be making enough for me to get 1500 tournament points at no additional cost every time crystal and silk comes up. (maybe more, haven't had em long enough to check)

DeletedUser1163

You know what the Vallorian Guards do when there’s the Changing of the Guard?
One gets out of the hot tub while another gets in. They have a hot tub above the forge.

DeletedUser1163

The Vallorian Guard is a good looking event building. Unfortunately I lucked out on that one..

Ophion, you'll be able to build their forge when Sorcerers & Dragons show up in your city.
That'll be another challenge when they show up, along with their university.

Elderflower

Unfortunately I lucked out on that one...
but I really have little to no interest in battles of any kind and negotiate my way through everything...and only play the tournaments to help my Fellowship to some rewards, otherwise I wouldn't bother at all.
Having said that...I would probably still build the Vallorian Guard building if I could find some space for it just because it looks cool.:)
I like the look of the Vallorian Guard too but I'm not sure what use it is to those of us who prefer to negotiate/cater. I might still build it anyway. I only got mine because I was opening chests trying to get relics for the quest.
Different kinds of luck in this game. Those who want don't get and those who don't want end up with more than one. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1513

Didn't anyone find the Vallorian Guards a nice event building? Those lizard units are helping me win more battles than I normally would. Also read somewhere on the forum that the Orc Nests will help you later in the game. It's been nice to hear from some of the new players that the game developers tweaked the battle system so they can fight more than negotiate. That's a good sign. Tells me the game developers are working on improving this game.
This building is exactly one of the 2 I liked, but they were in the beginning of the event, I hoped similar building would pop up, but it was only a teaser, to mislead people ...

SoggyShorts

I like the look of the Vallorian Guard too but I'm not sure what use it is to those of us who prefer to negotiate/cater.
With a couple of these you can autofight during crystal and silk tournaments- not much required the first 3-4 stars, just send 5 stacks. Although negotiating the encounters that have 3+ mages might be better.

DeletedUser1901

In my opinion, there should not be prizes that are the same building graphically with different color options that add different culture or culture/population values. If someone likes the look of the Tree Enclosure the most out of the 3 Tree Enclosure options, they are punished with a weaker building than the Blue Tree Enclosure. Another example is the Silver Unicorn and Crystal Unicorn. They are different colors, but if someone likes the color of the Silver Unicorn better, they are punished with a worse building. It doesn't really make sense to me. Silver Unicorn's Daily slot should have probably been a Tree Stump (or some other Event 1x2) to give us more orientation options for those un-polishable city-filler prizes. Then we have options to have 1x1 (cages), 2x1 (unicorns), and 1x2 (tree stumps) buildings to bookends roads and whatnot. The Rainbow versions i think are fine since they do a different job than the non-population versions. The Sun Codex and Leaf Codex, to me, are superfluous. If Lava Codex and Observatory are the options for daily prizes, we would at least get graphical differences to choose from, not just a coloring difference.

ophion

As I suspected....after all our efforts to try to get new and better buildings by saving all the beets...looking forward to something special as the event gets near to finishing...knowing that we are never, ever, going to achieve the final third building in the event unless we spend real money...we look forward to tonight's offering...and get...
another ####### unicorn!!!!

I seriously think that we are being taken the P out of sometimes.
After almost being cleared out of several goods that I'd had loads of up until this event...thinking that something special was going to be offered after all the efforts...this is what it comes down to?

I despair.:((

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

OMGERD I won 5 rainbow unicorns! Do you know how awesome it would have been to get 5 Glossy Gardens instead?:confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: Also, 48h to go, but my daily event quests are gone.... Does that happen every event?

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

Also, 48h to go, but my daily event quests are gone.... Does that happen every event?
I think they've always had a "buffer" in the end of event - to allow those who are a behind in their daily quests to make it to the end of line.

SoggyShorts

I think they've always had a "buffer" in the end of event - to allow those who are a behind in their daily quests to make it to the end of line.
First someone reminds me that the last 2h long day doesn't usually get a new reward, now this.
I suppressed these memories for a reason damnit!

DeletedUser607

I like the look of the Vallorian Guard too but I'm not sure what use it is to those of us who prefer to negotiate/cater. I might still build it anyway. I only got mine because I was opening chests trying to get relics for the quest.
Different kinds of luck in this game. Those who want don't get and those who don't want end up with more than one. :rolleyes:

yes, and some got more than enough but lack the space to set em up (got 10, and managed to get free space for 4)

OMGERD I won 5 rainbow unicorns! Do you know how awesome it would have been to get 5 Glossy Gardens instead?:confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: Also, 48h to go, but my daily event quests are gone.... Does that happen every event?

already reportet ;-)

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-daily-quest-for-thursday.8693/