• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Marble Tournament: Defending Army always the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevenar

Game version: v1.12.5-(ee2c600) (2016-08-16 11:47)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m
Flash Player version: You have version 22,0,0,209 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
All Tournament Provinces + Encounters have the exact same Defending Army (edit: Shady Characters) (type of units and amount)! I am currently fighting Level 3. Tournament Provinces 1, 2 and 3 have the exact same line-up. The units change in the 4th Tournament Province then, but are the same in all Encounters again.

Expected situation:
Well, kinda boring. I am not sure if this is a bug or feature. Looks like a relict from the stone age of the earlier build numbers, when you were introducing Tournaments "the quick and dirty style". You should think of making this more "interesting" and let the line-up look more randomly.

Screenshot:

20160818 bug_tournament_marble_oponent.gif

Last edited:

Elevenar

Ah, ok. "Sorry" that I didn't research in ancient scrolls, if that bug was already reported before - I am not a caveman painting expert... just checked the first page's bug titles.

Besides, "now" we are able to do screenshots, format text and are allowed to write more than one line...

Last edited:

DeletedUser118

I'm not really sure what I did do wrong with providing that link, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.