• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

map zone without gamers

elfbruno36

Hello to you, I 'm on a map zone without gamers, since november 2021, a lot of gamers disappear,
I have count more than 15 mines in january, 25 on march, up to 40 the 1st of may and now the 1st june there's only 52 and 12 abandoned town
Yesterday, I send a message to my neighbours to send a message Innogames, i hope the message get things moving,
in other cas i'll leaved the beta.
Bruno

Karvest

Someone would always be on the edge of populated area, there is no way to put everybody inside.
I have 87 goldmines and 329 cities in my neighborhood now.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hi @elfbruno36 !
Please keep in mind that player movement on the World Map is an automated system. You will either be moved or receive new neighbors, as the system allows. Player movement is set to happen on a weekly basis, so please be patient with this. It can take some time, depending on the server and your location on the World Map. :)

elfbruno36

Hi @elfbruno36 !
Please keep in mind that player movement on the World Map is an automated system. You will either be moved or receive new neighbors, as the system allows. Player movement is set to happen on a weekly basis, so please be patient with this. It can take some time, depending on the server and your location on the World Map. :)
-I remember that's an automated system but tell me why all my neighbors has moved in a same day and not me ? or my account was to be marked not to move ? or the automated system woudn't worked because I would have already move from november 2021.(it have taken 3 week to be move on the live map "winyandor")
-I notice that there's few player actif (offres are falled from 30 to 10 pages )
-To day 59 mines and 30 inactif account

Last edited by a moderator:

Bor de Wolf 1965

The once that are not erased are players that log in and spent all their KP on a wonder of their main account.
So are they active? yes and no at the same time. Yes for they log in and do something but NO for there is no progress at all.

And I agree with you, when active players are moved away you are stuck with less trade and neighbour help.

I would like to see them do 3 passes on Mondays for the player movement.
1st pass: move inactive players out.
2nd pass: move active players from the edge to the centre.
3rd pass: move active players from the new edge closer to the centre.
And with the movement of players: only keep their basic goods the same and don't look if the map on ring 6, 7 or what ever is still the same.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hi @elfbruno36

While player movement is set to happen weekly, it is completely automated, as said.

Players cannot all be moved at the same time.
This is why you may have seen a handful of players move around you, while you may have stayed in the same location.
Some players may not move at all but see new towns join in around them, instead.
It is an never-ending cycle that is done to benefit the entire World Map.
Because of this, it can take some time to see the results that you may prefer.

We will not discuss player accounts on our Forum. We ask everyone on our Forum please not discuss other player names, unless we are dealing with Bug Reports, ex.
This is part of our Game Rules and privacy standards and we will moderate posts, as needed, should we see this happen.

Whether an account may look inactive in one's opinion, does not mean that the player is actually inactive, at all. Each case varies.
While there may in fact be inactive towns on the World Map, this is a minor number compared to active towns and all part of the automated player movement system.

*Any player activity seen from outside websites that are not affiliated with Elvenar and INNO Games are not accurate.

We are also separate from live servers and that may change the frequency of movement, as well.

All of this said, should you have any ideas or suggestions about this feature, we would ask that you post them over here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.11/
(hint, hint @Bor de Wolf 1965 ;))

(https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guidelines-ideas-suggestions-read-this-first.6130/)

Hope this helped explain a little more! Player movement is not randomized or individualized, rather it is completely automated, like an ever-winding clock, and therefore it is not possible to single anyone out or exclude anyone from the system that is already in motion. :)