• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Map buttons gone

DeletedUser651

Sorry, I can't do a screen shot, but tinypic is not working. The map buttons at the bottom of the screen, navigate to home, navigate to scout, and relics boost do not have symbols on them. They are all blacked out. They do work if you know which button is which, but the yellow symbols are gone.

Thanks for the report. I've just had a look at the World Map and these buttons do appear correctly for me. Are you still having this issue in the current game version? We installed a hotfix earlier this morning, so could've been a "lucky fix"? :)

DeletedUser651

Ye, still having the issue. See, there is no icon where the scouting button should be or the navigate home button or the runes button.

arp1j.jpg

DeletedUser31

Does this still happen? We didn't have any more reports of this. Could you please check a different browser, or clearing cookies/cache? Unfortunately we can't reproduce it.

DeletedUser651

Yes, still happening. It doesn't happen on the US server but it does happen here in beta. I just cleared out all my adobe cache settings, closed the computer, removed the battery, cleared the static, put the battery back in, then turned the computer back on. This is a brand new top of the line laptop, and as I said, it doesn't happen on the US server.

DeletedUser651

I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and that finally cleared it up. So, it is fixed now for me.