• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug manufactures and roads not visible

maxiqbert

Game version: __v1.52-(1023c4b8c)-(master) (2018-04-11 9:19)
Game world: __béta (https://zz1.elvenar.com/game)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __internet explorer
Flash Player version: __16.0.0.305
Operating System: __ Windows 8? (not my computer, no access to parameters)
Screen resolution: __ 1024x768 (not my computer, no access to parameters, but looks like it)
Account name: __ maxiqbert
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I can't see older roads (meaning not dwarf Streets) nor my marble manufactories
The manufactories do work, are selectable, movable, sellable (can't say upgradable, because they're all level 19, my max level)

Expected situation:
__ I expect to see the roads and manufactories of all kinds
__

Reproduction Steps
__ open the city screen
2. __ look

I tried relaoding several times, nothing changed.
I tried moving around the manufactories, no effect.

edit : got back home, used my own computer, and had no issue : everything is visible now.
Looks like a port thing to me.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
bug.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

Whe i check your town everything is there and visible. Im using mozzila/chrome, cant check on internet explorer. You say that flash version is 16, current one is 29. Maybe thats the problem. Can you try playing somewhere else, cause you say that it is not your computer?

maxiqbert

Whe i check your town everything is there and visible. Im using mozzila/chrome, cant check on internet explorer. You say that flash version is 16, current one is 29. Maybe thats the problem. Can you try playing somewhere else, cause you say that it is not your computer?
I did, and at home everything works fine