• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for Mama Juul's Fusion Feast here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Ainor

merde merge event...
1681747377997.png

Heffernan

in the gameboard screen, under the ”i” button there is a ”-” (minus) button. what does that do ? step back ?

Reina del mar

yes, only 20 hats per day, I was also surprised not in a good way...
My dishes lvl 6 (had 2 of them) disappeared from the table once I reached next level of prizes. Anyone having similar experience?

Enevhar Aldarion

I found that there is a way to win extra chef hats. It comes from the Flavor Loot that you can win. I got the Flavor Loot prize twice so far and out of the four total, two of them gave me 100 chef hats each.

Earwen1

As not all of us have young eyes, the Hot cocoa cups are too similar, to my point of view.
Being 50+ I confuse these all the time, and that is on browser.
In apps, with even smaller screens, it is nearly impossible to distinguise these cups on the board.

Please, make them more diverse. Maybe all with a different colour, like the first.

elvenar Hot cocoa 2023-04-19_090818.png

(Edit: some typo's)

Last edited:

Arthus

To force people to pay, every next event is more and more lackluster
I've played in times where people got multiple evolving buildings up to level 10, per 1 event. Such players won't ever be catched in progress by new ones. Endless questline was not perfect but it gave content and challenge. Now events are for 5 seconds each day. Boring, no challenge and terrible rewards.

Last edited:

Jaxom

I may be just about done with this event.
No interest in the evolving building. It just doesn't generate anything that I need at end of Chapter 20.
Random rewards:
  • troops, I produce more in 2 hours than I get from the building.
  • Orcs? I have millions.
  • 1% chance for pet food. that means never.
  • Coins - I collect far more than I can use on anything except KPs.
  • Spell Fragments - I have so much that i can disenchant (boblin's upgrades?!)
The game mechanic is a pain, hard to see on tablet. Just not fun for me personally.

Oh sure, there might be a daily prize somewhere in the list that would be nice but the odds of getting it, maybe 20%. Not sure it is worth the effort to do the quests to maybe find something that I would want if i got lucky enough to win it. If there is something I can go after it on live worlds.

But for Beta it will be nice to have no extra tasks to do for the next 20 days. Quite relaxing.

Verde

My least favourite format, this one. Far too time consuming and fiddly. :(
Not a particularly impressive main prize building either.
Although I'm currently going through the initial quests on autopilot, may ignore it soon.
Only thought would be whether there may be an option to use the Mama Juul's artifacts to craft a useful Tome or similar. Anyone seen anything about this?