• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Making fellowship adventure more fun

DeletedUser2825

Just have some ideas, for making the adventure more fun. I see theres been a lot talk about, about the stupid way to do quest, and easier manufacturing starts (like on the app) thats not it, but will be very nice to see soon :)

Right now the winner of the FA is based on, what FS can delete most buildings, and build small manufactions, and thats no fun in any way. Was thinking adding wand, potion, hat, wonder society, guard and coins to the bottomless pit, so its limit what a FS can do, and its not based on who can delete most of they city, but who is best in planning, in that way we dont have to build so many tiny building, and clicking like hell on the mouse :)

Deleted User - 62044

If the problem of the rotating missions is not eliminated or solved, the fellowship adventures are dead (90% of the fellow do not participate).
change the prizes, colors, graphics, order etc ... is done and tested and does not work, as always the programmers do everything except what we ask them,
A thousand systems have been offered but the programmers do not seem to want to change them, so the fellowship adventures are dead, it is a pity those fellow who continue participating, we will have to wait for them to stop participating so that something is done.

If the next adventure continues with the rotating missions, not only will the strike continue, many will abandon the game due to the passivity of the programmers who year after year and adventure more persist in something that does not work.

do it right or you do not do it

Richord

jep, and we still need 3-8x better rewards; 3 to make it only worth doing 1 path and not being to reluctant to do so, 8x to make it comparable with the Tournament.
then we also need a super quick menu instead of having to scroll through all the menu's.

I probably forget some points, but AFTER those, this idea is good and bad. good; it'll indeed slow things down/ask for more planning. BAD; it's even more planning to follow, more clicking/searching for quests etc....

edeba

Switching up the pit is a good idea.

Just have some ideas, for making the adventure more fun. I see theres been a lot talk about, about the stupid way to do quest, and easier manufacturing starts (like on the app) thats not it, but will be very nice to see soon :)

Right now the winner of the FA is based on, what FS can delete most buildings, and build small manufactions, and thats no fun in any way. Was thinking adding wand, potion, hat, wonder society, guard and coins to the bottomless pit, so its limit what a FS can do, and its not based on who can delete most of they city, but who is best in planning, in that way we dont have to build so many tiny building, and clicking like hell on the mouse :)

DeletedUser2825

Would just like to say welcome aboard here at Beta @Humlebumlebi :D
Thanks you Scoobydoo, where are you :)
I play a little on the beta, and da ba dee, i am blue :)))

Was thinking is better to post my thoughts here, and not on the local forum, so it dont have to be translate so many times, before it gets to the dev. :)

Marindor

Since there's no really specific idea worked out in this thread, this would rather be feedback than a worked out idea/suggestion. I'll archive this thread now. If you have a specific idea on how to make FA more attractive, please feel free to open a new thread :)