• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Make total queue time visible

edeba

We have no way to see how many, if any, other troops are queued behind. This should tell us everything that is ready to collect and how much queue time is left.

1636678316774.png

Karvest

There is another side of that problem - you can't also see which and how many troops are ready to collect. And if queue can be seen in dev tools (as it is sent to client), production result is not there until queue is empty.
For troops this is not really an issue, but it is for enchantments in MA.

Bor de Wolf 1965

On my life account I just feed the brown bear, open the building I want the extra troops from and start using the time boosters and placing new troops.
And if I need some more troops from the other buildings as well I just switch to them and start yanking them out as well.
That way I know for sure I get a lot more units of the type I want.
All the extra troops I get after that round will be a bonus for me and not what I am aiming for.

edeba

On my life account I just feed the brown bear, open the building I want the extra troops from and start using the time boosters and placing new troops.
And if I need some more troops from the other buildings as well I just switch to them and start yanking them out as well.
That way I know for sure I get a lot more units of the type I want.
All the extra troops I get after that round will be a bonus for me and not what I am aiming for.
That is wasteful.