• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Make the needed culture for getting a bonus transparent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser800

My suggestion: Calculate the needed culture resting upon the bonus the buildings would get. Balance the game by reducing/increasing culture output and need of buildings.

Example: Your required culture is 1000. To reach bonus 125% you'll need 1250 culture, 1500 culture for 150%, 1600 culture for 160% and 1700 culture for 170%.

As it is now: The system is untransparent. Innogames keeps the exact formula secret:
...We won't be releasing the exact formula for these calculations, but you are of course free to try and figure them out yourself! ;)

Reason: Most of the negative comments in the thread http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index...-recalculation-changes-in-culture.1473/page-6 seem to derive their origin from people not understanding how the culture bonus works, me included.

DeletedUser43

I think your idea is the same as this one (click). Could you please confirm this? If they are the same, I'd like to close this thread to keep the forum more organized. :)

DeletedUser43

Thanks for letting me know! We will discuss the idea in that thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.