• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Make provinces independent of players

DeletedUser538

A solution to the missing neighbors in discovered provinces might be to take a different approach towards provinces ;)

My suggestion:
• Make provinces independent from being occupied by players;
• Introduce some kind of building in 'empty' provinces that can be helped, for example a 'province available' billboard;
• Thus turning ALL discovered provinces into being visitable for help.

Advantages:
• The problem of missing neighbors / removed players will be solved forever;
• Every player will have the same opportunity for getting bonus coins for helping discovered provinces.

I realize this also will take some time to implement, but imho it is a worthwhile solution!

I look forward to reactions!

DeletedUser1314

Something like this is indeed one of the possibilities which balances the aid issue in a practical and easy way. Hope inno looks at something like this. The inbalance due to sheer luck of where your city is on the map is disturbing.

DeletedUser538

I would like to revive this suggestion...
Although many similar suggestions have been raised around the world, still nothing has been done about this issue, thus leaving many players still facing the problem of missing neighbors over and over again :(