• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Make Elvenar more attractive

Brummbaer

To give the players a higher motivation connecting to Elvenar:

Collecting/Starting productions and looking on bouncing coins is not enough

Possible Solution:
Implement some random “Ingame Games”

Or a weekly Side Quest, e.g.:

*Find x Pumpkins in your city or surrounding
*Clean your city (remove x “Orc Poo”)
*Collect x Flowers in your city or surrounding
*Find Candles
*Search for Easter Eggs
*Christmas Cards
Butterflies, Leaf and so on

Rewards: Random tiny things (Nothing really valuable, only to have something to do)

DeletedUser

*Clean your city (remove x “Orc Poo”)

Marindor said they would be adding a daily quest, hasn't happened yet. But I totally agree - filling factories and collecting coin and checking the ma for things I can't create isn't stimulating game play.

DeletedUser

How about a recycling day once a week where your city gets filled with piles of rubble from demolishing things and when you click on each one you gain back some of the goods. or it could be another way you could help a neighbor. Two of my poor cities are like this on live. I don't even like logging into these two anymore.

There was a post for mini games in events, I think by kasia and my little turtle race was in it that had the road blocks you could make with marble, kind of the same concept.

Loki Blue

only to have something to do

There's no interest for me in that. When I reach that point in a game, I find another game to play. And now that I've gone back to working with the public, I'm just too tired to care.

It's a nice idea Brummbaer, but with Elvenar in its current state, I think it will take quite a lot more to "give the players a higher motivation connecting to Elvenar:"

Marindor

This is not an idea that is in line with our current planning. We will archive this thread now.