• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Make a victory popup box for completing the third boss in the spire.

Sir Squirrel

Make a victory popup box for completing the third boss in the spire. I suggest something like this

awesomeBox.jpg

Notice it doesn't say 'Awesome' on the button!

The reason I think this should be implemented is the need to let the players know they have completed it and a cool picture looking out from the top would be a nice thing to get after completing it.
I also think it should give a hero avatar to use in game as I have suggested in this suggestion thread.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...atar-for-those-that-complete-the-spire.13673/

Last edited:

maxiqbert

well; I was thinking of a "no lottery" reward
a pack of teleport + catalysts +diamonds, maybe something like 2 teleports, 5 catalysts and 50 diamonds
edit or better a pack of pet foods, like 10 or so

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah while I agree pet food would be a good one, they don't seem to want to give very good rewards for the spire. That is why I suggested an avatar as that is a reward that doesn't give us anything to help our cities, but is still a cool prize that not everyone would have. Also any that seen your in game profile pic would know you had completed the spire.

Marindor

Although this is a nice idea in general, we have more important things on our current "whish list", so this won't be implemented any time soon. Therefore I'll now archive this thread :)