• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Make a victory popup box for completing the third boss in the spire.

Sir Squirrel

Make a victory popup box for completing the third boss in the spire. I suggest something like this

awesomeBox.jpg

Notice it doesn't say 'Awesome' on the button!

The reason I think this should be implemented is the need to let the players know they have completed it and a cool picture looking out from the top would be a nice thing to get after completing it.
I also think it should give a hero avatar to use in game as I have suggested in this suggestion thread.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/add-an-new-spire-hero-avatar-for-those-that-complete-the-spire.13673/

Last edited:

maxiqbert

well; I was thinking of a "no lottery" reward
a pack of teleport + catalysts +diamonds, maybe something like 2 teleports, 5 catalysts and 50 diamonds
edit or better a pack of pet foods, like 10 or so

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah while I agree pet food would be a good one, they don't seem to want to give very good rewards for the spire. That is why I suggested an avatar as that is a reward that doesn't give us anything to help our cities, but is still a cool prize that not everyone would have. Also any that seen your in game profile pic would know you had completed the spire.

Marindor

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Although this is a nice idea in general, we have more important things on our current "whish list", so this won't be implemented any time soon. Therefore I'll now archive this thread :)