• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Main Quest in Chapter 2 - Get 5 T2 Relics

Aerendil

Hi,

I got the main quest "Gain 5 Scroll relics" in chapter 2.
Because scrolls is my T2 boosted good I prioritized scrolls when finishing provinces and because of the event I finished to many.
Open and scoutable provinces are orange/red, and no scroll province is scoutable.

Thats not a bug, but a design error. Make it skipable please.

Thanks

SoggyShorts

Hi,
I got the main quest "Gain 5 Scroll relics" in chapter 2.
Because scrolls is my T2 boosted good I prioritized scrolls when finishing provinces and because of the event I finished to many.
Open and scoutable provinces are orange/red, and no scroll province is scoutable.
Thats not a bug, but a design error. Make it skipable please.

Thanks
All quests are skipable once you reach the next chapter if that helps.

Marindor

Storyline quests are indeed skippable once you reached the next chapter. This is also not a game bug, but rather feedback. If you are new to the game itself, please know there are more ways to obtain Relics than just World Map provinces (e.g. by Crafting, playing Tournaments etc).

Aerendil

ok, can you move it to feedback then, please

My point is, the storyline quest is stuck until
I switch the chapter (this can take longer in general),
get the right tournament (next is wood I think),
get the right recipe for crafting (chance 1 out of 9 every 5 hours and in chapter 2 i have no tower)
or get enough relics by helping neighbours.

actually Im just 5 KP away from next chapter, skipping solves my problem. Thanks