• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Main hall upgrade bug

DeletedUser209

When main hall is upgrading you get gold and supplies from neighborly help as if it was already upgraded, but it isn't and you don't have other benefits than this one.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended this way. I agree that you shouldn't get more gold and supplies until the upgrade is finished.

Marindor

This is indeed not a bug, but intended behaviour. We checked this with the game designers and since you have a builder less during the upgrade, it is decided that you'd also be eligible to receive your extra profits right away! :)

DeletedUser209

This is indeed not a bug, but intended behaviour. We checked this with the game designers and since you have a builder less during the upgrade, it is decided that you'd also be eligible to receive your extra profits right away! :)
if that's how it should work then also increase storage size while main hall is upgrading :)

I don't understand this reasoning. When I upgrade houses I don't get additional population while it's upgrading and gold is not generated. same with any other type of buildings. Why is main hall an exception? and why is it only an exception in half (storage is not increased)? that's why I thought it was not intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

I understand the confusion here, that's why we checked with the Game Designers. However, always feel free to open a topic in the "General Discussion" forum about this if you think things should be changed here, so we can check the opions of other players as well and be able to forward the feedback to the development team!

Wowwie

Why complain about something good its not a bug awesome very little bit given is a help in this game