• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Magic Academy Caret on Toolbar

DeletedUser

Playing with a new player (as well as myself) we both sometimes forget to check what’s available to produce in the magic academy, when speeding through cities, limited by game time, or just don’t feel like checking.

In another suggestion, a collect button was requested for spells that were produced and sir squirrel suggested an icon to our magic academy on our tool bar for a single click to get to the crafting portion.

What I’m proposing in addition to a new tool bar icon, is a caret to keep open or closed, showing exactly what can be produced in magic academy without having to click on the actual Magic Academy.
Below are my not so great graphics for how it could look.

Example (New tool bar) Caret closed
macaret1.jpg

Example (new tool bar) Caret Opened
backgroundma.JPG
Includes a hover and comment area to see what the items are, how long to produce, costs, and vision vapor.
Pros:
Serves as a reminder to new players to check their magic academy
Maybe we won’t miss out on items to craft if we always see what’s available to craft.
Don't have to click every 8 hours to see the new items we can craft.

Cons:
By karvest - only an icon on the tool bar for the magic academy is enough.

Have a comment for pros or cons or can create a better graphic, please respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Karvest, I wish it were enough, but those icons aren't something I click on, but when I need something. Generally, research is the only one I routinely use as trading, wonders, inventory ect aren't something I look at every day. But I will add your opposition in the cons area. The magic academy changes every 8 hours.

Marindor

We have indeed already forwarded the other idea. For the idea as mentioned in this thread, we currently have no plans of implementing it like that. I'll archive this thread now :)