• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Magic academy appears in idle (yet it is working)

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.20.6-(fdf1337) (2016-12-14 13:55)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ 50.1.0
Flash Player version: __ 24.0.0.186
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I'm currently producing 4x magical manufacturing, yet it appears to be in idle.
__

Expected situation:
__ no Zzz
__

Reproduction Steps (my guess)
__ preparation: collect already produced spells.
2. __log out
3. __log in
4. __see the idle (Zzz)
5. __"produce" some spells

EDIT: a reload fixed it.

Attachments

• MA-zzz.jpg
    MA-zzz.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 134

DeletedUser1771

What ever I do I can't reproduce this. :( Did this happen to you again Juni?

DeletedUser607

no, it did not.

but I never replicated the situation, I'll do that...

DeletedUser1771

You don't need to do that, but if that happens to you, let us know. We will keep watching Magic Academy behavior, but for now we couldn't reproduce this issue.

DeletedUser607

couldn't replicate it either now (there was a spell finished, and I've cancelled the rest, so it was a matter of not even 10 minutes).

however, last week when I reported that, the MA wasn't working for close to 3 days. true, it shouldn't matter if it is 10 minutes or 3 days, but maybe that's the difference (I didn't bother producing spells from 23nd or so on).

DeletedUser1771

Sorry, I tried even that, and still nothing. For now it will go to 'cannot reproduce'.

P.S. I will continue with monitoring all my MAs.

Dony

King of Bugs
didnt by any mean finished 1 of your building upgrade while you were online in your city?

DeletedUser607

I don't know, but it is quite possible, since I was upgrading my residencies during that time.