• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered MA recipe slots and pet food rates

DeletedUser3726

Howdy doody, I know the topic of MA crafting recipe rotations & pet food rates have been discussed a lot but I saw a comment regarding improving chances of getting pet food to which Elvenar Official replied here saying:
It does help to try to keep all five of the Crafting windows free when the timer resets. As this increases the chances of seeing the recipes.

I'm really confused about this because I thought pet food was only crafted in one slot so why would crafting items in another slot affect whether pet food shows up?

DeletedUser3726

It used to be a possible chance in all slots but now pet food is restricted to only one slot.
So there is your confusion
So now I am confused as to why Elvenar Official is giving old advice? The comment they posted was only 8 days ago.

Enevhar Aldarion

So now I am confused as to why Elvenar Official is giving old advice? The comment they posted was only 8 days ago.

No one ever said all their PR people were smart. Probably made the mistake of posting the wrong video. Make sure you complain directly in the comments for the video or send a note to the Elvenar Youtube person, if you can.

Bor de Wolf 1965

in the video the person tells you to collect the pet food before the timer for the new recipes runs out so that slot will be free for a new chance on pet food.
I did not hear him say to keep all slots free.

DeletedUser3726

in the video the person tells you to collect the pet food before the timer for the new recipes runs out so that slot will be free for a new chance on pet food.
I did not hear him say to keep all slots free.
It is in the comments not in the video itself. If you read the comments you will see one by Monstur9 about pet food. This comment was replied to by Elvenar Official with incorrect information.