• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44203] MA changed processing items?

Droopy

Game version: v1.176-beta.7-(5775d82) - html5 (2023-05-10 17:29)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Droopy
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
I'm processing CCs, but Inspiring Mediation is shown in MA.
Btw Ensorcelled Endowment is shown correctly

It seems also order is switched of last 3 items to produce

Expected situation:
Showing correct items

Reproduction Steps:
Have already processing CCs
2. See MA produce tab

Screenshots of the bug:
Elvenar-MA-items-changed.JPG

Last edited:

Karvest

Today I've suddenly found myself in elvenar_faster_chapter2_5/test_group with different tech tree and a set of starting buildings which contains MA with wrong spell order. That's the root of that problem.

Uffauffa

Same issue in app.
Btw… I cannot play using edge or chrome. The game seems to upload but the final screen is in total black.
Anyone is experiencing the same?

Karvest

Having the generic quests from lower chapters must be a bug, imho.
That's a side effect of switching to new tech tree which adds new quests for "new" game features that were missing in old tech tree, but now have appropriate tech (somehow already researched).

Karvest

1683837124156.png

CCs in queue were started before that bug as MMs and have 8h crafting time.
Not sure what will be actually produced.
To reproduce this bug you need to become a member of elvenar_faster_chapter2_5/test_group which should happen only for brand new cities, but somehow happened with a big bunch of old cities.

Last edited:

Alcaro

View attachment 11314
CCs in queue were started before that bug as MMs and have 8h crafting time.
Not sure what will be actually produced.
To reproduce this bug you need to become a member of elvenar_faster_chapter2_5/test_group which should happen only for brand new cities, but somehow happened with a big bunch of old cities.
I tried too and I got CCs.
Beta_MA.jpg

Karvest

btw, found another side effect - somehow training squad size increased too, not sure why (no changes in the city).
1683921399370.png

first squad was started before joining elvenar_faster_chapter2_5/test_group, second - after

Karvest

Got it, my squad size is now 3705 instead of 3621. I guess some skipped squad size upgrade techs are now not skipped... And as soon as I learn any tech, I will have excess of research diplomas which will lower my chances of getting desired effects in cauldron (yesterday cauldron was still showing 11 diplomas, but if I look at tech tree - there are 12 of them). Or may be the opposite - if I decide to get more diplomas I will fail to get one of them from first chapters.

Last edited:

Karvest

Yes, I'm still in new tech tree test group, and my MA have different order of spells than it used to be. Started and produced spells match each other, though. Only spells that were started with old order were messed up after order was changed.

Last edited:

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Thank you, Karvest, I thought that was the case, the changes were made while the order was already started, and once the changes were triggered the order changed and it was different from what you guys chose, if I am mistaken and if the spells don't match, please tell me.