• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Lucky Little Fin

Mrietha

Wow! My Nimbus just got an unexpected Upgrade! The powers that be changed 1 kp to 5 kps!!!! Much better!
Thank you!

Lovec Krys

@Arthus If so, that would deffinitely kill negotiating. Maybe that's the reason they didn't add unurium yet (and sentient to the tournament).

Bazel

Inno - why oh why are you giving us yet ANOTHER evolving / event building that gives T3???????? Has anyone noticed the BIG problem across all worlds with wayyyyyy too much T3. I have earned the past several event buildings and evolves, but I am not placing them because all they give is T3 - which there is already too much of. I know you think you solved the previous problem where there was too much Scrolls, but all you did was switch the overload to T3. So basically, I'm doing the event for the things I can win along the way. Waste of resources

Enevhar Aldarion

Inno - why oh why are you giving us yet ANOTHER evolving / event building that gives T3???????? Has anyone noticed the BIG problem across all worlds with wayyyyyy too much T3. I have earned the past several event buildings and evolves, but I am not placing them because all they give is T3 - which there is already too much of. I know you think you solved the previous problem where there was too much Scrolls, but all you did was switch the overload to T3. So basically, I'm doing the event for the things I can win along the way. Waste of resources

That is just because of the chapter you are in. Almost all event buildings give tier 3 goods when in chapters 6, 7, or 8. Since this only effects a small amount of players, the best way to avoid more tier 3 goods is to get past chapter 8.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Well, I would make that chapter 11 for you start producing T4 goods in chapter 12.
And chapter 1-11 is a big part of the 19 chapters we have now.
And @Bazel is right, I can do with only 2 T3 factories and what else I need from the tier 3 gods I get from other sources and that is not trading.

Enevhar Aldarion

I can do with only 2 T3 factories and what else I need from the tier 3 gods I get from other sources and that is not trading.

My main city on the US servers has never had more than two tier 3 boosted factories in the almost 6 years I have been playing, and that goes back to way before there were a ton of event buildings giving tier 3 goods in chapters 6-8. I still have some of the ones that give tier 3 all the way into chapter 19 and I am happy with them.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Maybe 2x tier 3 factories would be enough but you would trade for the missing T3 goods.
I don't have to trade for any T3 goods for I get enough of them from the event buildings.
And that is what Bazel also means.

Bor de Wolf 1965

The amount of T3 goods I keep getting from all the event buildings are getting a real problem.
The players around me also have so many T3 goods they keep putting them up for trade and are requesting T1 goods in return.
That is stupid in my eyes for if you put up T1->T1 you will get your trades done faster.
Now I will have to wait on the edge of the playing area till players will start accepting planks and deliver marble or steel back for it.

There is a simple solution to this problem.
for below chapter 12 players keep the spread of T1-3 goods and have a T1 goods on an evolving building turn in to a T4 goods same for T2->T5 and T3->T6.
That way players below chapter 12 don't end up with over 1M T3 bonus goods and are stuck on below 100k of all T1 goods.

Arthus

Long time there was nothing for T3. Sirens/Gingerbread Houses had only Tavern from Tavern set as a counterpart for 2 years.
+Goods depend on chapter in this case. It gives sentient/ascended goods later.

ekarat

The amount of T3 goods I keep getting from all the event buildings are getting a real problem.
The players around me also have so many T3 goods they keep putting them up for trade and are requesting T1 goods in return.
That is stupid in my eyes for if you put up T1->T1 you will get your trades done faster.
Now I will have to wait on the edge of the playing area till players will start accepting planks and deliver marble or steel back for it.

There is a simple solution to this problem.
for below chapter 12 players keep the spread of T1-3 goods and have a T1 goods on an evolving building turn in to a T4 goods same for T2->T5 and T3->T6.
That way players below chapter 12 don't end up with over 1M T3 bonus goods and are stuck on below 100k of all T1 goods.
Some of those players may not have any T1s at all. That's the point -- just produce T3s and trade for T1s since it's more efficient.

I'm not defending the practice -- I'm just explaining it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Some of those players may not have any T1s at all. That's the point -- just produce T3s and trade for T1s since it's more efficient.

I'm not defending the practice -- I'm just explaining it.

Tier 3 also gives more ranking points than tier 1 or 2 of the same level and that is where the problem originated, way back in the days before all the big event buildings that pump out tier 3. There have always been the ranking nuts who built only tier 3, in order to get as close to #1 as they could.

Lovec Krys

This has actualy very simple solution. All players needs to do is not to take any cross tier trades.
Then, those players with no T1 will simply be without T1 goods.

Lovec Krys

@Dorfl the Clay I thought that here we are talking about players who got rid off their T1 manus or who are trading their excess of T3 for T1.
If some beginners rely on T3 produced by event buildings and don't have any T1 manufactories, then it's about time they learn that their manufactories should be their primary source of goods (especialy once they start building relic bonuses).

Moncsociusz

In later chapters you will need a lot of THE, and you can spend them on knowledge points ;) but obviously it would be nice to have something more interesting. But I'm happy with the unurium and ascended goods daily chances :p I need it heavily in the last chapetrs.

Arthus

I'm very happy with unurium and KP, very disappointed with not needed ascended goods but they don't care and so do I, just treat it as a chance to get unurium/KP once in a while and that not needed :rolleyes: doesn't take my attention off good prizes.

50 KP is huge, 10 KP instant is nice, unurium is nice. We have 2/5 chance to get something useful which is "only" 3/5 for :rolleyes:.

Would love deleting ascended goods and giving 85% for unurium only, as we can produce much much more ascended goods with that unurium + manufactories with spells. If it was chance for 64000 good maybe it would be worth but 6400 is a joke, i make 9070 without spell on my manufactory in 3h and 18501 in 3h with it, chapter 18 player will make just a little bit less in 3h.

Still you will make around 50-80k daily ascended good with 1 manufactory + spell even without ancient wonder.

Enevhar Aldarion

I finished chapter 19 without having a problem having enough unurium. Rather, I had to switch the Trader back to seeds for a few days because those got used up. Of course, building the Wonder that awards unurium for every event currency spawn you pick up and for every chest you open in the Spire helped a lot.

Dorfl the Clay

If some beginners rely on T3 produced by event buildings and don't have any T1 manufactories, then it's about time they learn that their manufactories should be their primary source of goods (especialy once they start building relic bonuses).
In almost all the FS I have been a part of, a lot of beginners are helped through their first 5 chapters by crosstier trade or even 0 star trade.. not to make their life easier, but to help them grow faster an thus become a valuable asset to the beneift of the whole FS...

Enevhar Aldarion

In almost all the FS I have been a part of, a lot of beginners are helped through their first 5 chapters by crosstier trade or even 0 star trade.. not to make their life easier, but to help them grow faster an thus become a valuable asset to the beneift of the whole FS...

A lot of that also gets done so those tiny cities in chapters 1 or 2 can cater in the tournament, or cities in chapter 3 can cater the Spire. But now that newly created cities can't even touch the tournament until doing research for it in chapter 4, or the Spire in chapter 5, new little cities will need a lot less of those trades.