1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Lots of goldmines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Heffernan, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Heffernan

Heffernan Well-Known Member

This morning for the first time in a week I had opportunity to visit all my neighbourhood and I was really surprised - 11 goldmines o_O.
    I'm pretty much near the (supposed) center of the map where there generally are "old" players. The last time I saw a goldmine here was last summer (1 goldmine).
    So, anyone else noticed this ? Somthing's up ?
    I wouldn't say it's a new policy, some of my neighbours have been dormant all these... umm, about 3 1/2 years I've been here.

2. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

I'm 19 rings east of you, fairly center as well.
    I just had 7 coins on 400 scouted which does seem high, but I also have johnybiker13 2 rings west of me with his 5 buildings and inactive before I started playing, so I agree that the rules for deletion haven't changed...but maybe.

3. Richord

Richord Well-Known Member

maybe they finally start cleaning up more/better/sooner?

4. Heffernan

Heffernan Well-Known Member

And a week later 20 goldmines :confused:.

Hard to believe that so many would have decided to delete account within 2 weeks in this small area (I'm looking at a neighbourhood of 266 players).
    So, maybe deleting and/or moving inactives and it also seems like blocking new players from this particular area which a year or so ago was considered to be close to "center of the map" (when nh-movement started somebody calculated a pattern which put a certain player in the mid-point).

Aww, maybe I'm just paranoid :rolleyes:.

5. salandrine

salandrine Well-Known Member

No, you are not paranoid. I also got some more goldmines than before. I suggest, there is a cleaning before end of year.