• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Looking for active group

DeletedUser2917

Greetings,

I have been working on my city here for about 2 months. My goals, find a fellowship that actually are daily players, I have 3 cities in the US server under the name "Esmerelda the Wise", so you can see my history of playing. Anyway, I love tournaments, and FA's, so wanting to be accepted into an active group. Right now I am having huge issues trying to build my city as the fellowship I am in is extremely casual (was one I jumped into when I first got here). LOL
My boosted goods: Planks, Silk, Dust and looking for a group that needs them, as I am having a huge issue getting goods.

I am in the Mountain time zone in the US, and wish to find an english speaking group from any time zone.

Thank you for your time.

Esme

DeletedUser2771

Greetings,

I have been working on my city here for about 2 months. My goals, find a fellowship that actually are daily players, I have 3 cities in the US server under the name "Esmerelda the Wise", so you can see my history of playing. Anyway, I love tournaments, and FA's, so wanting to be accepted into an active group. Right now I am having huge issues trying to build my city as the fellowship I am in is extremely casual (was one I jumped into when I first got here). LOL
My boosted goods: Planks, Silk, Dust and looking for a group that needs them, as I am having a huge issue getting goods.

I am in the Mountain time zone in the US, and wish to find an english speaking group from any time zone.

Thank you for your time.

Esme
Hi Esme,
FAnatics are a new, small FS who love playing FA! I am personally a dedicated tourney player, and your goods are a good fit as we try to attain balance. We're pretty heavy in Marble and Crystal right now. Please apply to our AM SummerGabby if you are interested! Hope you'll join us! Arwen1963

DeletedUser3082

Greetings,

Thank you for your time.

Esme
Hi Esme
our fellowship is very active, but unfortunately our archmage has been MIA for a couple months so we have been losing players. I have become the new archmage and am looking for players who like to play daily and participate in tournaments and fellowship adventures. Please check out Avalon and let me know if you would like to join our fun and active group.
Best
Vicki

DeletedUser2917

Well thank you Vicki, but I’m not planning on going anywhere soon since we are growing our group as well. But thanks anyway, and if you or any of your members are looking to move FAnatics would welcome you with open arms.