• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

look auf books and silk changed

edeba

I did a double take after automatically playing, going back to look at it because I it made me think, "what the heck was that." I had to mouse over it to confirm it was silk.

Elrondriel

Cruel new design of the goods symbols

Fully agreed ... While it looks quite nice on a big image (wholesaler window), the icons are getting worse the smaller the size - which is the majority of appearances everywhere. I hope this is not the final design :(

Deleted User - 60107

All goods icons seem to have been updated a little bit, but the Silk one is the only major change - and the only one I DON'T like. I hope they improve it or change it back.

DeletedUser2003

One of the great things about Elvenar is the beautiful graphics. These changes to the goods icons seem a bit "cartoon-ish" to me, and not in keeping with what I'm used to. I thought the silk was a kitchen sponge lol :p

SoggyShorts

. These changes to the goods icons seem a bit "cartoon-ish"
THIS.
delete.png

I prefer the old over the cartoonish

DeletedUser1502

What's up with this "stuff"? They change the designs in one place and not in another! Silk looks the old way over the building but the new way in quests, events, and daily challenges. MAKE up my mind. one way or the other! Personally, I don't like the way KP's "new" look or any of the others as far as that goes. If they "GOT" to make a change make it consistent.

DeletedUser1502

One of the great things about Elvenar is the beautiful graphics. These changes to the goods icons seem a bit "cartoon-ish" to me, and not in keeping with what I'm used to. I thought the silk was a kitchen sponge lol :p
Looks a little like an orange Twinkie to me. :oops:o_O

DeletedUser2387

silk looks like a toffee cake and books like golden ruby rings, no thanks :confused: