• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce login stops at 11

DeletedUser1909

Still can't logon hangs at 11 of 24 on load.
And I have tried for 6 hours with the same results..

Last edited by a moderator:

Saribar

Same problem for me. Already removed all relevant cookies, logged out and back in and reloaded the website several times.

Okay, another removal of cookies and throwing away the browser cache data for "The last day" got me back in

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

I got in now, I had to remove passwords and cookies and I cleared my flash player cashe too.
Edit passwords and cookies do not have to be deleted, but browser cashe and possibly flash temp files do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1513

Deep clean of my cache? Removing passwords etc???
No thanks I don't want to loose a lot of valuable information that the browser stores (so I can forget it) because a game doesn't want to take care of it.

So Bye-bye elvenar!

DeletedUser1767

I think it's the flash player cache thing that's doing it, not passwords? At least it was in my case: I didn't have lose any passwords, but I did have to re-enable flash.

DeletedUser118

Deleting cookies is nonsense. It won't help at all. You need to clean out your Browsercache and restart it again after doing so. Same goes maybe for the flash player one, though didn't know there was one, but oh well. Cookies at least have nothing to do with this bug.

Sir Squirrel

@Jouchka after talking to others in my FS (and reading posts here), I agree passwords and cookies don't need to be wiped, but the flash player temp did for most and browser cashe as well. Sorry, I posted what worked for me, and "just" a clearing of the browser cashe didn't work. So I did the passwords and cookies and the flash the second time. A log out and back in might need to be done also, but not sure on that.
It also depends on what browser you are using, I use IE 11 and my flash settings are in "control panel", then click the flash icon.
For chrome use this link to get to your flash settings http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
and for apple computers a member posted this advice : On an apple computer, close web browser, click on the apple in top left corner for system preferences, then click on the flash icon (mine is at very bottom). Hope this helps!

Last edited:

DeletedUser607

Seconding the suggestion of an external email to players. After I did the deep-clean, I got taken to a "You're almost ready to build your city" page, which would have completely panicked me if I hadn't seen this post first. It looked like my entire city had been lost (although everything was normal once I clicked the "allow flash" button).

yes, that's chrome, which has forgotten (because of you deleting everything) that you already gave permission to use flash for elvenar.

I still have that little piece of hope, that inno is actually trying to port elvenar to html5.

by the way: since I've read quite a few postings from people, who are still not able to log in (because of that problem): one of the few places in the forum, where I would not look for a solution to "my" problem: in bug archive ;-). maybe it is not such a great idea to hide a very important topic for a lot of players here in archive.