• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce login stops at 11

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.30-(1bac94cfe) (2017-05-15 20:21)
Game world: __ beta1
Browser + version: __ firefox 53.0.2 // chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __ 25.0.0.171 // 25.0.0.171
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ full HD
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__can't login
__ (works on german servers, but not here)

Expected situation:
__ logging in should not stop at 11/24
__

Reproduction Steps
__ log in
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser1901

spinaltap.jpg

DeletedUser118

No log in possible. I just hope they gonna fix that soon. o_O

DeletedUser724

do u mean "No, log in possible" or "No one can log in " ?

DeletedUser724

Ok guys, we've been able to resolve the issues. You might need to deep clean your cache memory though before being able to login correctly again!

That is a terrible "deep clean"
when I try to login FoE beta, Elvenar beta, Elvenar game
both 3 worlds goes to "start"...
only townhall is maintain,all buildings include everything is gone, nothing is leave
I test to go
Inno ask me to allow "flash"
then i get back all I have
TOO TERRIBLE "DEEP CLEAN"
Never again

DeletedUser1590

Ok guys, we've been able to resolve the issues. You might need to deep clean your cache memory though before being able to login correctly again!

No luck here .. my game is still stuck at 11.

DeletedUser

I'm able to log in again, but the loading time and build up of my cities (in beta and Elvenar NL) has slowed down a lot :( Like one roadpiece at the time

Marindor

I'm able to log in again, but the loading time and build up of my cities (in beta and Elvenar NL) has slowed down a lot :( Like one roadpiece at the time

Yes, the assets will have to get loaded again for the first time probably. Is re-logging in going quicker for you now?

Edit: Since we can't reproduce the issues anymore after todays hotfix, we will now archive this thread as such for it's no use reporting it to our development team anymore :)

DeletedUser

Yes, the assets will have to get loaded again for the first time probably. Is re-logging in going quicker for you now?

Edit: Since we can't reproduce the issues anymore after todays hotfix, we will now archive this thread as such for it's no use reporting it to our development team anymore :)

Log-in is still slower, but the build up is indeed normal again :)

DeletedUser1075

Yes, this was an issue but folks logging in now or later today (in the US, west coast, etc) won't know to clear their browser cache unless this stays here. Pity it says "cannot reproduce" as this will frustrate more than a few. This is one instance where Inno may want to consider a carefully worded email to players (external email, not in-game mail) giving them steps to clear their caches.

DeletedUser1767

Yes, this was an issue but folks logging in now or later today (in the US, west coast, etc) won't know to clear their browser cache unless this stays here. Pity it says "cannot reproduce" as this will frustrate more than a few. This is one instance where Inno may want to consider a carefully worded email to players (external email, not in-game mail) giving them steps to clear their caches.
Seconding the suggestion of an external email to players. After I did the deep-clean, I got taken to a "You're almost ready to build your city" page, which would have completely panicked me if I hadn't seen this post first. It looked like my entire city had been lost (although everything was normal once I clicked the "allow flash" button).

DeletedUser573

I Had the same problem but clearing the cache seems to have helped

Dhurrin

Sorry, but I still cannot log in.
I tried clearing the cache, I tried restarting the computer, but I still get stuck at the 11/24 step.