• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Login Issue For Last 48 hrs

Lushette

Since the issue with the background which I solved using the option to set the city graphics quality to High, I find myself unable to login to the Beta Server.
I click on the Beta Server icon, page goes black, then the page goes white with the text down the left side of the page.

This is only happening on Beta as my cities of Felyndral and Arendyll (EN server) both load perfectly fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 110

Lushette

Further to the above, I have discovered if i turn on my vpn that I can login to the Beta server. Arendyll and Felyndral work perfectly fine without the need for the vpn. Very odd.

DeletedUser

That screenshot doesn't look like the login page but more like the registration page for new accounts (without all the styles).

DeletedUser

Isn't there a login part at the top somewhere ? Should be just above
Remember me |
Forgot password?
Have you tried clearing cache (Ctrl+Shift+Del)

...I have discovered if i turn on my vpn that I can login to the Beta server...
Maybe a problem with the CDN, that not all style sheet are distributed correctly.

Lushette

Yes I had cleared the cache a few times and nothing. The latest update we recieved seems to have magically fixed it. The joys of Elvenar, never a dull moment lol