• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Location

Loki Blue

I noticed that since the new privacy laws went into effect, we can not add or change our location. Would it be possible for a forum Mod to change it? Just wondering. It's just that I'd like to move on, as it were. T.A.H.I.T.I is a magical place, but it was never meant to be permanent. ;):p

Loki Blue

So now there's no "Location" status at all. Why give players the "About You" option in the profile section if the "Privacy Police" are worried enough to take away the "Location" status?

Deleted User - 86059

@Loki Blue the location information was there before GDPR and that information is now considered to be unnecessary to share so not our fault I'm afraid as we have to be governed by that law :eek:

Loki Blue

@Scoobydoo, I'm sorry I was just venting a bit, I know it's not up to you folks. It was just something that gave me a chuckle. Seems I'm losing that more and more lately. You can delete this thread, since it's lost its import.