• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Live version of update 1.147 includes changes to FA

Enevhar Aldarion

Nice of Beta to tell us about this stuff.

/sarcasm

Progress towards Fellowship Adventure Badges is no longer capped. That means that any progress that surpasses a badge's requirements will not be lost anymore, and instead count towards the next badge of the same type.

We have added a section with participation information to the Stage Rewards window in Fellowship Adventures. This will make it easier to assess which players have yet to contribute to a stage in order to receive its rewards.

Fellowship Adventures now also will have a start countdown, similar to other Events.

Karvest

They usually announce such changes just before FA start, idk why they announced it that early on live servers.

Enevhar Aldarion

It is probably part of the 1.148 update for Beta, which we have been on all day on browser, and all weekend in the app, yet no notice for it in the forum yet.

SoggyShorts

Progress towards Fellowship Adventure Badges is no longer capped. That means that any progress that surpasses a badge's requirements will not be lost anymore, and instead count towards the next badge of the same type.
Bravo Inno. I can't say more without going negative and talking about the time it took, so just bravo.

edeba

Bravo Inno. I can't say more without going negative and talking about the time it took, so just bravo.
Super glad to see this change as well. I'm not sure if the change will bring players that got so turned off by the level of busy work clicking back to giving the FA a chance.

I think there is still tons of work to do on the design so if you are competing, you keep your city as a city. It was a totally backwards step to change the farmer from 5 to 10 collections and it would have been way better to keep that the same and reduce the BS from 5 to 2 collections. It doesn't get away from slumming your city to compete, but it sure reduces the size of the slum required and increases the demand on that which helps the rest of your game.

SoggyShorts

I'm not sure if the change will bring players that got so turned off by the level of busy work clicking back to giving the FA a chance.
Indeed, for many it's too late (E.G. I just got into Lost Ark this week for ~$700 so I'll be spending my time there)
Still, since inno actually went with fixing the FA in the right order by fixing the interface FIRST they can move to step #2 with better prizes.

Edit: regarding slum towns, I'm on the fence. I kinda like them since it brings out the min/maxer in me to try and squeeze the most 1x2s into my city as possible. That and I'm still firmy in the camp that says events should disrupt normal play and should be sidequests that require more than normal play.

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

On life the fellowship I am in uses a google spreadsheet and 1 person that guides the other members.
They can update what they have and what they produce and what they have donated.
That way 25 players will be guided in what is needed and if people need to make more of certain items.

Only being able to see what the FS has is not enough, you need 1 player with mage status to guide the members.
For only 3x fast track to the top that is not really needed but for 3x full maps and a shot for the top 100 it is.

eltina

On live I also in a FS that use spreadsheet.
but not all member Can use it and we all time missing 5 member.
the information Will BE Nice to have in Elvenar and not in something else place.