• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Guide List of available shortcuts/hotkeys

Useful guides.

Lissona

Can someone please post the hotkeys or a link to a list of hotkeys available in Elvenar. I could not find a complete list - and I wonder if there is a hotkey to "Fellowship - > Members" (which would be helpful for polishing).

Lissi

DeletedUser629

Hi Lissi,

Here are the current hotkeys available in Elvenar.

• C: Return to City
  • W: Go to the World Map
  • B: Open the Build Menu
  • R: Open the Research Tree
  • T: Open the Trader
  • numbers 1 to 6 are used to start productions in your workshops, with 1 being the 5 minute cycle, and 6 the 24 hour cycle.
  • numbers 1 to 4 are used to start productions in your factories, with 1 being the 3 hour cycle, and 4 the 48 hour cycle
  • M: open messages
  • H: open ranking
  • N: open notifications
  • you can type /who in fellowship chat to see who is online.
  • you can type /w player name to whisper to a player. If a player has a space in the name, you can use quotation marks to whisper that player. Example: /w ''Goryn Elvenar" hello!
  • A will open the ancient wonders menu

Lissona

Thank you very much Goryn!

Is there any chance we get a hotkey to Fellowship -> Members?
Visiting would be much easier for everyone of us (typing a hotkey contra clicking twice 2)

Lissi

DeletedUser778

I think the shortcuts would be a great addition to the wiki ;)

The production shortcuts are really usefull and somehow i missed them in the 0.21 release notes, so it would be nice if such usefull informations are gathered somewhere.

DeletedUser629

I think the shortcuts would be a great addition to the wiki ;)

The production shortcuts are really usefull and somehow i missed them in the 0.21 release notes, so it would be nice if such usefull informations are gathered somewhere.

It does belong on the wiki page as that's the place where players can go to, to get all the informaton they need. I'll see what i can do :)

Edit: They will be added to the wiki pages in the near future. For now, i will sticky this thread so people who visit the forum can find the list easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

Love this list!! Can I request yet another hotkey? How about one so you can click from quest to quest without having to move the mouse? The only smart way to play this game is to decline through the quests until you get to one you are about to use....such as collecting rent and making sure you are on the Gain 200,000 coins quest. The worst part about this game is all that mouse action that just kills the wrist. A key where you could just keep hitting it to get to the next quest would be great! Or maybe add in a "NEXT" button?

DeletedUser1388

I wonder, if we have /w, we shall have a /r as well, shall we? To reply to the last whispered player, instead of putting his name again and again :)

DeletedUser1777

Wiki works fine for me :)

BTT:
The hotkeys to start the productions (1-6) and fellowship (f) / worldmap (w) / polishing (e) are very useful for me.

It's just pity the numberpad doesn't work for the productions.

DeletedUser1856

Wiki works fine for me :)

BTT:
The hotkeys to start the productions (1-6) and fellowship (f) / worldmap (w) / polishing (e) are very useful for me.

It's just pity the numberpad doesn't work for the productions.
If you click the num lock key it should allow you to use the keypad.

DeletedUser1163

Hi Lissi,

Here are the current hotkeys available in Elvenar.

• C: Return to City
  • W: Go to the World Map
  • B: Open the Build Menu
  • R: Open the Research Tree
  • T: Open the Trader
  • numbers 1 to 6 are used to start productions in your workshops, with 1 being the 5 minute cycle, and 6 the 24 hour cycle.
  • numbers 1 to 4 are used to start productions in your factories, with 1 being the 3 hour cycle, and 4 the 48 hour cycle
  • M: open messages
  • H: open ranking
  • N: open notifications
  • you can type /who in fellowship chat to see who is online.
  • you can type /w player name to whisper to a player. If a player has a space in the name, you can use quotation marks to whisper that player. Example: /w ''Goryn Elvenar" hello!
  • A will open the ancient wonders menu
Isn't sending a private message to a player the same as whispering to them?