• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Level requirement for quest changed

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.89-beta.8-(4bc85e7) (2019-09-20 10:21)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 69.0.1
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.255
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: see below

Current situation: Last night I was in the middle of working on a quest that said "produce precious rings 5 times with a manufactory from your current or previous 3 chapters". According to the info blimp on this quest that meant they needed to be level 5 or higher for both chapters 5 and 6. I had built and upgraded a bunch of manufactories specially for this event, which are level 5, so I set the relevant productions going in them and left for the night. This morning I collected those productions, but none of them counted towards the quest. When I checked it I found that the quest had changed and now said "produce precious rings 5 times with a manufactory from your current or previous chapter". The info blimp also said my manufactories needed to be at least level 10 for chapters 5 and 6. Not sure if it's a factor, but I have recently researched advanced scouts, and changed from chapter 5 to 6, however since these chapters have the same level requirements for manufactories then this should not change what manufactories I can use.
Not too long ago there was an update to the event that changed "current or previous chapter" quests to "current or previous 3 chapters", so it seems like it's been reverted back. Unclear if this is intentional or not.

Expected situation: Quest should still only require level 5 manufactories.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Get this or another similar quest that requires manufactories from current advancement.
2. Note that the requirements are for current or previous chapter, rather than current or previous 3 chapters.
3. Attempt to complete it using manufactories from current or previous 3 chapters. Note that it doesn't count these productions.
4. Attempt to complete it using manufactories from current or previous chapter. Note that it does count these productions.

Screenshots of the bug:
zodiac bug.png

UlyssesBlue

If it turns out this is not a bug, and I misread the quest requirements, can I suggest that all quests related to current advancement productions ask for manufactories/workshops from current or previous 3 chapters, as it is too confusing having some quests asking for current or previous chapter, and other quests asking for current or previous 3 chapters. It needs to be consistent.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
indeed not a bug, which i think you might have guessed allready by your last post.
Manufactories have never been previous 3 chapters, always 1 chapter.

Workshops also used to ask for 1 chapter, but because of feedback and the fact that it takes long to upgrade an extra workshop, it was lowered to 3