• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [21489] Level 27 Steel Manufactory - Missing Platinum Production Information

Preator

Game version: v1.53-(6b823baf5)-(master) (2018-04-19 7:14)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 65.0.3325.181
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.140
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
The platinum production info is missing in level 27 steel manufactories' information window. Level 26 steel manufactories and 25 planks manufactories have that information.

Expected situation:
To have sentient goods production information in all levels of manufactories' information window.

Reproduction Steps
Have at least one level 27 steel manufactory (most probably planks and/or marble would do the job as well. i couldn't test them, since i don't have them).
2. Start precious ring production in level 27 manufactory (other productions will probably reproduce the bug as well)
3. Click the manufactory to open manufactory information window and observe that while having an active production running, the information window doesn't have the sentient good production information.

Screenshots:

Level 26 Steel Manufactory:
YS38hQN.png

Level 27 Steel Manufactory:
9hGLql2.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

Both do the job, marble and planks 27 lvl manufactories miss this info.

Dony

King of Bugs
my lvl27 panks and marble manufactories shows correct information about sentinet goods last few days, so there could be something other which causes showing 0