• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

leaving now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser762

I am now leaving this game guys. It was a mixture of things. I didn't follow the main quest in time and they made it impossible to complete now, even though I have moved to the new era, I need to go back and complete some impossible tasks. plus it has became very boring, and stupid. I don't want to be a part of this game any more. It is rare for me, cause I get attached after a having a few years playing, like anybody does. But this game has became so stupid, it is unbelievable, I don't want to play it any more, it is boring, annoying, nothing new happens, total waste of time. fight is ruined, the main quest is ruined, by stupid tasks, no space, cause no expantions, very bad progression, with very strange production times, not interesting at all. so good buy and good luck, hope u find something good in this game, cause I cannot any more

Marindor

Sorry to hear you feel that way Mistique. However, as explained in other "Farewell" threads in the past as well: we're not going to start goodbye-threads each time someone is leaving the game, so we'll close this one now. Wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.