• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Latest request

WORF

Hi everyone

I think there is a bug in the latest quest...

Yesterday I started, and I went further and on and on till level 56.
I got 400 magic recepients
Today I got nothing this morning
Now I have a message saying "congratulations, you finished etc. etc....., but I did not finish

My playersname is SISKO

Regards
SISKO/Patrick

DeletedUser3314

Hi everyone

I think there is a bug in the latest quest...

Yesterday I started, and I went further and on and on till level 56.
I got 400 magic recepients
Today I got nothing this morning
Now I have a message saying "congratulations, you finished etc. etc....., but I did not finish

My playersname is SISKO

Regards
SISKO/Patrick
If you've reach quest #56 already yesterday you would have done all normal event quests, after that you only get 1 quest a day (just like in the previous events of this format). So today you would get quest #57 and after finishing that one you will have to wait till tomorrow for quest #58, etc.

Marindor

Hi @WORF , a few players had some issues where the event quests did not start properly, resulting in empty quest screens and being able to click right to the end of the normal questline. This issue has now been fixed and your event quest progress has been reset to 0, so you can do the quest (and obtain their rewards) now. If you have any further questions, please contact our Support Team.