• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Latest event

eleutheria

Because my Beta account is so new, I gave up on the event by number 20. In my main account, I've been getting all of the tasks done every time. Now, you SAID you wanted honest feedback. Here it is. Many of the beta people here said that the tasks are INSANE, stacking endless 'buy KP" and "collect relics" and "win spire/regular encounters" which made it IMPOSSIBLE for many players. Well, I've found that the tasks are impossible even for ME in my main account. STOP stacking the same tasks back to back to back, and lower the demands. Unless your goal is to chase off new users, and discourage those of us who have been playing? And please do something about the griefers who insist that it's all MY problem, that THEY have no problems, so I must be wrong.

No, it's getting INSANE. I didn't even try to get the Event building, and am going to turn the few buildings I 'won' into frags.

I haven't missed a Goddess of Wishes for a long time, but it looks like I won't get this one.

which means I'm done with your events. The two tier rewards demonstrate you want only those who pay to play in your game.

Marindor

Hi @eleutheria first of all, thank you for your feedback. However, please leave it in this feedback thread so it won't be overlooked. The Ideas & Suggestions section is meant for posting worked out ideas for new/improved game elements. I'll archive this thread now.