• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Latest Challenge

Nemisis

That’s enough Inno…I am tired of non stop events, challenges and FA’s. The event isn’t even completed and you are already throwing another ‘challenge’ our way. I have already stepped down from being part of a FS here…it won’t be long before I give up my Beta city altogether.

Yes, I know it is a choice, and we are here to test for you. It would be nice that the errors pointed out to you by the many here, were fixed before crossing to live, at least that would show me the benefit of the testers and the bug reporters. However, if this is the rate at which you will throw things at us from now on, my participation on Live will also diminish. And I don’t think I will be the last to say, do or think that.

Nemisis

interesting...not only did I get the notice on the pc, but as I collected my last runs (again on the pc) for the event 15 minutes ago I won 10 x 15 min booster, followed by 1 x 3KP. So not even a decent incentive to complete the challenge. Other than that there is no notice that a challenge is running....

maxiqbert

obviously I didn't have enough collections to win anything
EDIT : are you sure it's over? someone just got a prize from it

Last edited:

Karvest

Hm... client doesn't show it as active, but collecting resources still grant you medals.

Karvest

May be only for those who was online when it was started.
You can check it via reproduction steps in my bug report.

DeletedUser2917

That’s enough Inno…I am tired of non stop events, challenges and FA’s. The event isn’t even completed and you are already throwing another ‘challenge’ our way. I have already stepped down from being part of a FS here…it won’t be long before I give up my Beta city altogether.

Yes, I know it is a choice, and we are here to test for you. It would be nice that the errors pointed out to you by the many here, were fixed before crossing to live, at least that would show me the benefit of the testers and the bug reporters. However, if this is the rate at which you will throw things at us from now on, my participation on Live will also diminish. And I don’t think I will be the last to say, do or think that.
What challenge? I am on an iPad and have seen nothing.

Deleted User - 56274

Well the challenge has started now, and i'm disappointed in the prizes. :(
Agreed, they are very meh. Time boosts are nice, but 1 & 2 hours are meh as prizes for a mini event. If it were 15/20 or 30 AW KP and 8/14/20 hour speed boosts, then I would get excited. These... they'd have to be significantly higher in how many are awarded to be exciting.

Heymrdiedier

maybe its inno logic? we complain that the rewards in spire are not worth the effort, we expect them to make the rewards better, but instead, they make all the rewards we get from other things worse? :)

jokes aside, i wonder if there are people who manage to use up all the stuff they get from events etc all the time, or if most of us (like me) have a big stockpile of about everything. in that case lessening the rewards might not be that bad, it makes it all too easy?

DeletedUser2595

I think they should give an artifact of stonehenge somewhere. I love that building but wasn't able to reach the 10th evolution in live. In the last challenge they put a phoenix artifact in live and also two in the last adventure. I know the phoenix had a stronger success than stonehenge but i hope at least a pair of its artifacts will be available too.

Lovec Krys

Well, rewards are not motivating me into building any additional manufactory, so all I get from this will be only done by my regular production.
Nothing more.

Arthus

I think they should give an artifact of stonehenge somewhere. I love that building but wasn't able to reach the 10th evolution in live. In the last challenge they put a phoenix artifact in live and also two in the last adventure. I know the phoenix had a stronger success than stonehenge but i hope at least a pair of its artifacts will be available too.

Also waited for stonehenge one and still nothing

DeletedUser3003

I am also very disappointed. It was waiting for a Stonehenge artifact, and we received only instants. Really? We just finished an event, we are full of instants.

No love for the Stonehenge artifact?

Please change this in live server ....