• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce KP timer resets even if KP bar is not filled

Preator

Game version: v1.10.7-(7bdd3c1) (2016-07-12 9:19)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.192
Operating System: Win 10 64 Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
When the "Inspiring Meditation" spell is active and the KP becomes more than 10, but less than 20, the KP timer resets to 1 hour.

Expected situation:
KP timer should not reset to 1 hour when KP >=10 and KP < 20 and "Inspiring Meditation" is active.

Reproduction Steps
Cast "Inspiring Meditation" spell and make the KP limit 20.
2. Have a KP = x, where x < 10
3. Wait for a while so that the KP timer is significantly less than 1 hour, but not too close to zero.
4. Gain y amount of KP's (for instance by clearing a tournament province, or helping someone else's AW) where x + y >=10 and x + y < 20
5. Observe the KP timer becomes 1 hour although the KP bar is not filled.

Dony

King of Bugs
yes i can confirm this, but after reload of game timer was back to normal
there are very similar bug reports recently which have same base problem and thats displaying kp incorrectly
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...g-spell-inspiring-meditation.5610/#post-36512
and
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/vanishing-kp-points-issue-is-back.5514/

from my observing im not loosing kp even if it shows that i lost it, it just showing sometimes wrong (1 kp more then intended or timer reset are using all kps)
i think data on server from where game taking it are correct, thats why its still correct after reload

/edit
i forgot to mention that i had good timer before spending all kps, after spending it showed 1hour, after relog back to what it was before

Last edited:

Preator

i have tested this issue several times.
reloading did not resolve it. after reload the timer was still incorrect.