• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce KP lost and unable to gain KP

Preator

Game version: v1.37-(eba729ddd) (2017-08-15 15:06)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 60.0.3112.90
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Before today's update (v1.37-(eba729ddd) (2017-08-15 15:06)) I had 10 KP's (Inspiring Meditation was active, so the timer was running). The game terminated for update, and after the update I had no KP's. Now it is a few hours past after the update. But I have only 1 KP even though I didn't spend any KP's. Besides, I gained 1 KP from NH, yet it is not also added to my KP bar. When the KP timer hits zero, I seem to gain 1 KP, but after a while it disappears again.
And just now I completed Province #1 Level 2, which is supposed to give 2 KP's. But I didn't gain any KP's as well.

Expected situation:
Not to lose my KP's after the update, and gaining KP when I am supposed to gain.

Reproduction Steps
No proper reproduction steps, sorry. Just look at the "current situation".

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Preator, thanks for your report! We have confirmed this issue, and our development team are looking into it. We hope to have it resolved soon :)

Elevenar

I can confirm this. I got 3KP while meditation spell was active, which filled up my KP bar to 10KP. The next Province, I should have won 4KP, but got none.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

It seems as if the KP were added but not shown correctly in the game. The update we just performed, should have fixed this. Can you confirm if you see them now please?

Elevenar

It happened with the current version v1.37-(0dc9c22b4) (2017-08-16 11:21), where I lost the KP from clearing tournament provinces. I should have been rewarded with 4KP from the 8th province of stage 2. I had 7KP, activated the mediation spell, did win 3KP from the 3rd or 4th province (stage 2 also), and then lost the 4KP which should have added up the KP bar to 14KP, but it still shows 10KP.

Preator

After I posted this, I got offline. When I just came back my KP bar was full with 20 KP's.
I guess the lost 10 + 2 from tournament + 2 or 3 from timer + 1 KP I already had + 1 from NH + some more KP from timer while i was offline together accumulated to 20.
So, everything is fine for me now.

Last edited:

Marindor

Since we aren't able to reproduce any issues ourselves anymore and not other reports have come in, we'll now archive this thread as "cannot reproduce" anymore. We will of course grant the diamonds since we were able to reproduce it before. @Elevenar if any new issues occur, please do let us know so we can investigate further :)