• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships KP Green Button donate

DeletedUser3090

Donating Knowledge Points into unconnected Ancient Wonders should not be possible.

A GREEN BUTTON shows up in your fellowship.
ALL fellows have a GREEN BUTTON.
But only one person.
Any one find the green buttons on your fellowship to be helpful?
I like to view all my fellows green buttons.
Green buttons make it easy to view status of my fellows.
and decide which to help out with.
Click the Fellowship button brings up the Overview, Members, and Tournament tabs

1587056142883.png

In number 4, you can see a missing green button.
As you view each fellow you find it easy to view the KP levels on there builds.
Your missing a GREEN BUTTON in Fellowship Memu.
Add the missing green button , Thanks, Darmakette, and bdarmakette.

DeletedUser3090

TRUE:
@bdarmakette the reason that fellow is missing the green button is because it is you in the list

57eu.png

ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!
ADD IT NOW!

Deleted User - 86059

I do not think that is going to happen, but then what do I know? that's way above me for decision making bods

DeletedUser3090

1587146289149.png

This windows is AMAZING! I like it very much. Make this available for MY window. Very easy to read, Very easy to Scroll, Very easy to find which is MOST filled at a glance. Maybe you have this already on your playing screen. SO, add this feature to my Ancient Wonder Help screen. I would quickly scroll fast and furiously through the different AW's thank you for your time. thank you for your patience .

Deleted User - 86059

Thank youOk I will leave this for CM to give the decision, thanks again for your time :)

TomatoeHu

OMG WHY DO WE STILL NOT HAVE THE BUTTON OR TEH BETTER MENU FOR BROWSER/PC PLAYERS TO VIEW THEIR WONDERS

HOW IS THIS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE OUR OWN WONDER DATA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WONDERMENU.png

I cant believe, that everywhere else in the game i can see EVERYONE ELSES WONDER DATA in a side scrolling menu with actual numbers and data ?!?!!?!? FIX THIS