• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix KP bar still scrolling down on world map after leaving city

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.31-(c5232698f) (2017-05-18 16:06)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 53.0.2
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
While on the world map and visiting random people and then going back to world map via shortcut "W" top KP bar is stil reappearing/scrolling down (its second half of animation from Inspiring meditation spell when it ends, 20 KP bar scrolling up and after that 10 KP bar scrolling down), its annoying when you giving NH for every neighbor and that KP bar is still scrolling down

Expected situation:
KP bar should be static like it was before (few patches ago)

Reproduction Steps
1. Visit World map
2. Click on random city (city will start loading)
3. Right after that click "W"
4. click on another city or same city
5. right after that click "W"
6. and so on

the faster i tap on "W" the higher the chance is to occur
it happens in both cases if you have Inspiring meditation on or not

DeletedUser1771

I can't notice 'movement' when i'm going back to map after giving NH using 'w'. KP bar is standing really still. But I can notice 'movement' (down-up) of KP bar when I'm returning from world map to my town.

But, we had something like this before? Ill try to find it. Till then Dony, you are under my investigation :).

DeletedUser1771

KP bar is standing still for days now. Are you still having this jumping KP bar?

DeletedUser1771

Ohhh. Now I get it what you think about static/dynamic KP bar. Thank you for the video Dony. :). I'm on my way to find out what shall we do with this issue.

Marindor

This is not a bug, but more a result of game performances. When you go too quickly, the screen is still setting itself up. This will stay like it is :)