• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features KP Balance Sheet

Would you be interested in something like this?

• Yes, it would be usefol

• I dont Care one way or another

• No, I never maintain balances

• No, Seems like a waste of time.

• No, I can find that elsewhere.

• No, Don't ask me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser2699

WARNING!!! Poll Above May NOT Change Vote.

Can we have one?

It would show every player you have a deficit or a positive imbalance of KP you owe/are owed. Kind of like ranking only your personal list with totals between each player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2699

chains aren't about individual balance, so there is no point IMHO

Who is talking about chains? Only use of a chain is to see where to dump KPs.

I thought, from conversations with support & moderators here, that we were not to operate at a deficit.

That's the reason for the request. A table of everyone I owe. I what to always know whether I'm red or black and where.

Besides, Chains can be accounted for; 10 points in 10 points out, no deficit. Who cares where it went, that's chains. Why don't I use them? I drop 3-5 points at a time on wonders I'd use the 10 point exchange but I'd have to use magic to do it. Can't drop 3 points and call it 10 even though it is coming can I?

Or, if I guessed right, how is it honored? Long Time Member, Moderator, what?

Deleted User - 86059

@Loki Blue my understanding is that they do not want to be in debt to another player i.e. owing kp's that they have been given but not returned.
I am not aware of this being a problem within the forum or the game. Where and when a player puts there kp's is entirely up to them and nobody is keeping a record of that sort of thing except if a player is unsure what he did with his/her kp we in support can see where they have spent them.

Loki Blue

@Scoobydoo thanks for the clarification. :)

The statement
I thought, from conversations with support & moderators here, that we were not to operate at a deficit.
is really why I asked. I had never read an official statement from anyone in Support or from the Mods about this being forbidden. Just wanted to be clear on that. :D

DeletedUser2699

@Loki Blue my understanding is that they do not want to be in debt to another player i.e. owing kp's that they have been given but not returned.
I am not aware of this being a problem within the forum or the game. Where and when a player puts there kp's is entirely up to them and nobody is keeping a record of that sort of thing except if a player is unsure what he did with his/her kp we in support can see where they have spent them.

Thanks Scoobydoo, I was unaware that support had such a tool. Rather than contacting Support for the information periodically, I'm sure they'd get tired of me, let alone the rest of the community, please allow us access to that info. Or at least pass the request on having understood the issue.

DeletedUser2699

@Scoobydoo thanks for the clarification. :)

The statement
is really why I asked. I had never read an official statement from anyone in Support or from the Mods about this being forbidden. Just wanted to be clear on that. :D
To clairify, this would also help to keep my two characters balanced as that's where the discussion was birthed (pushing).

But, rather than limiting the scope of the tool to myself, I'd like to know where I stand with everyone I've SPENT KPs on. My last Fellowship I my owe, My Neighborhood, and why not include everyone? At least the people I've spent on.

Example: Last night I dropped points on someone helping someone in my fellowship. 1. If the level finishes I can never find them again, 2. How do I get back to them to add more and make the ruins, open everyone in my fellowship and community, open every person that helped all of them so I can look for my name?

It would be so much easier if that data that support says they have.

Loki Blue

I would think that having a member of the design team code a spread sheet to keep track of KPs spent for every single person in the game (that's thousands of players) would take more of an effort than answering requests on an individual basis. But then, if I want to know where my KPs are going I keep track of that in my notebook.

Don't get me started on the pushing issue. This isn't going to do anything about that. If it could, pushing wouldn't be an problem. ;)

Deleted User - 86059

@LEH.human it is for bidden to use one account to 'push' another account.
Both accounts have to be operated completely separate from each other so putting kp into your first account from your second account is forbidden. If you want to be fully transparent then you should not even trade within the two accounts asa that is where the 'pushing' also comes in.

DeletedUser2699

I would think that having a member of the design team code a spread sheet to keep track of KPs spent for every single person in the game (that's thousands of players) would take more of an effort than answering requests on an individual basis. But then, if I want to know where my KPs are going I keep track of that in my notebook.

Don't get me started on the pushing issue. This isn't going to do anything about that. If it could, pushing wouldn't be an problem. ;)

I thought I said everyone the player has spent KP, or any other not deficit item for that matter, on, not everyone in the game. Though I'm sure they already have the data on everyone.

Besides the format already exists, just not the code, Each wonder has: who spent what; at least until the wonder vanishes, though it doesn't address finding them again.