• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Kengi9

DeletedUser

Hello Elvenar community!

My name is India Jackson (Kengi9), you may know me as the community manager for Tribal Wars 2 for the international market. I'm 26, an author, and have a BA in Game Design. I'm really into fantasy, having played many games in the genre including Heroes of Might and Magic, Dragon Age, and Baldur's Gate, just to name three. I love fantasy books such as my personal favorite series, A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) and writing my own epic, Sky of Fire.

I love the idea of upgrading buildings for this game as I am always sad when I have to bulldoze down homes in Forge of Empires to make way for the new era buildings. The combat has been really fun, but getting to a point where I can recruit those hellhounds is harder than I first thought it would be!

I hope everyone has a good time playing! ^_^
--Kengi9

DeletedUser

Hello Kengi9,
Nice to meet you.

May I ask what your own book(s) Sky of Fire are about?

DeletedUser91

Hey Kengi9, welcome to Elvenor! Have fun and enjoy the game! :)

DeletedUser

Hey Syrilath! My first books were supernatural romance with werewolves, but with Sky of Fire I am hoping to reach out to a broader audience. It's about a young woman's journey from serving girl to the hero of Gracia (the world). She has been blessed with magic, but she sees it as a curse at first. I wanted to explore the hero's journey writing style with a character that wanted nothing more then to be a wife to some low lord, to live a simple life, but who is thrown into a war, thought to be a prophet of an old god, and who must learn to take stalk in herself. It will have dragon riders, mages, warlords, etc. I am really excited about it, but as it is a book I am hoping to get published by a bigger company, I have to make sure I have everything right before submitting it.

DeletedUser

That sounds like an interesting plot. I hope you can get it finished!

DeletedUser

The Hellhounds, it's all about the hellhounds!!!

Welcome to Elvenar Kengi9, hope you'll have lots of fun.