• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Keeping It Fair; Squad Size & Random Production Bonus Issues

CrazyWizard

I am getting increasingly frustrated about how Innogames handles this game.

Currently there is this new thing the tripple speed production bonus.
This gives some people a massive boost in goods that can be used in tournaments,
This week on live it was given away this weekend during the Adventures, giving some fellowship a massive unfair boost that others had not.
How on earth is this possible? either give it to everyone or at least not during the fellowship adventures.

The other main issue is the Squad Size problem in the tournaments,
It becomes increasingly difficult to compete with players that started more recently and skipped all SS researches, the difference between skipping allnon mandatory SS researches and all is huge, I am somewhere in the middle, skippind a few done most because that game was changed in the middle of the game.

Would it not be possible to for the tournaments only use the mandatory SS researches instead of all?
This would solve the unfairness that was created with the last tournament makeover.
If that aint an option for whatever reason then make all SS researches mandatory, tho that wont be popular with the combat haters.

Heymrdiedier

I am getting increasingly frustrated about how Innogames handles this game.

Currently there is this new thing the tripple speed production bonus.
This gives some people a massive boost in goods that can be used in tournaments,
This week on live it was given away this weekend during the Adventures, giving some fellowship a massive unfair boost that others had not.
How on earth is this possible? either give it to everyone or at least not during the fellowship adventures.

It becomes increasingly difficult to compete with players that started more recently and skipped all SS researches, the difference between skipping allnon mandatory SS researches and all is huge, I am somewhere in the middle, skippind a few done most because that game was changed in the middle of the game.

Would it not be possible to for the tournaments only use the mandatory SS researches instead of all?
This would solve the unfairness that was created with the last tournament makeover.
If that aint an option for whatever reason then make all SS researches mandatory, tho that wont be popular with the combat haters.
im with you on this. These things bother me for a long time aswell, and the fact that they dont seem to be adressed or even acknowledged (even tho repeatedly reported by players) makes me loose all the fun in this game.

The extra challenges that are added to this game to keep us bussy and not bored while we wait for new content, being FSA and tournaments; just end up as: you better skip them anyway since its not a fair competition in the first place.

SoggyShorts

I skipped most of them (everything after ch5 I think) and I still agree that the system needs fixing.
Seems simple enough to me.

CrazyWizard

I lost the message where @Dony said with amuni we could be better than players at the sweetspot with autocombat.
How is that possible Dony?

I tried this week to see if I could match those accounts.
Since there limited to 26 provincies each week (orc limit) I tried to match there pace.
But halfway the tournament I already had to switch to manual because the losses are just to great, and even then I already am over 230 troops lower than I started with 1 round left to go.

My SS is 2910, My needles is now lvl 30. my Temple of Toads 27, Martial Monestary 26 and I am franticly searching wonders to earn more KP to get them all to 30.

How am I supposed to outbeat 26 provinces each week using autocombat?
Even if I had the ability to retroactivly skip those researches we had researched because the rules changed midway I still doubt I could do it.
I think I am now at a state where I could do around 22-23 provinces weekly.

And next chaper probably less since my barracks won't speed up but my SS will be increasing again.

I still believe this "rebalance" was executed completly wrong, how could I with all the wonder power in the world not consistently beat a chapter 4 city?

Karvest

iirc he was comparing not amuni vs low level sweetspot, but the same amuni chapter cities with different SS.

SoggyShorts

How am I supposed to outbeat 26 provinces each week using autocombat?
I skipped almost every tech possible, so I'm at 2406.
When you say 26 provinces, do you mean 6 stars in each? Because I can barely do 26 provinces to 2 stars consistently using just auto-combat.
Then again, my wonders are 6-11 not 27-30

CrazyWizard

I skipped almost every tech possible, so I'm at 2406.
When you say 26 provinces, do you mean 6 stars in each? Because I can barely do 26 provinces to 2 stars consistently using just auto-combat.
Then again, my wonders are 6-11 not 27-30

Well I do negotiate some fights, I have maxed out my production for it. depending on the type of tournament you can either fight or
But yes 26 provinces 6 rounds.

Thats what a sweetspot account is able to achieve.
Actually 6x 26 provinces and 3x 22 provincies if I am correct.
Thanks to elvenstats we know what the goal to beat is. but for several tournaments that will just be impossible to achieve.

The only hindrance is that they need to quest a lot to aquire the required coins and supplies for negotiation.
They just cater themselves trough 26*6 provinces. week in week out. (22 provincies in the few 22 weeks)

iirc he was comparing not amuni vs low level sweetspot, but the same amuni chapter cities with different SS.
I am pretty sure it was low lvl vs Amuni.
Within the same chapter I would have instantly called is nonsense. At the same chapter your barracks/factories (and the like) have exactly the same production.

So it could never be even since one of the 2 looses less troops and always has lower negotiation costs, unless there is some kind of ceiling to both.
But the data on my sheet doesn't suggest such a thing exists (yet).