• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Just the little things

DeletedUser

Hey Elvenar Community/Dev team!

My name is India Jackson and I wanted to mention that I am really enjoying the open beta so far and only have minor issues to report. I'm playing the Humans, just to clarify.

I'm not sure if it's my browser (currently using Chrome), but I noticed that there were some issues where I had to refresh the page. The first is for whenever I get a province expansion. It doesn't show up for me to click until I refresh my page. The other problem was with my ranking. When I click on the trophy I can see that my standing is higher then what is currently displayed on my page. Again these are very minor and might have something to do with my side, rather then your side, but I wanted to bring attention to it if it was something that could be managed.

The other thing I wanted to mention was the quests. I am a writer and I love having story in games, even with just little morsels of dialogue like what you have here. I was just a little jarred when, after solving the two-part quest to collect all plank relics, the same man introduced himself as Leland, stating he had heard so much about me. I'm not sure if this was just a case of not having more profile pictures, or if there was just a mix up and Leland was supposed to introduce himself before hand.

I am really interested in seeing what this game has to offer. So far I have really enjoyed the combat, which feels a little like Heroes of Might and magic, but also a mix of forge of empires. I would love for there to be spells in the game that you could use maybe once a day in battle, or a tactics type set up where you could place your units anywhere you want in the first row of octagons(heptagons?).

I will continue to play and get back to you on certain things that I find. :)

--Kengi9

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Kengi9 and welcome to the forum :)

We're really glad you are enjoying Elvenar! Please could I ask you to post the issues you found with the game in our Bugs and errors forum HERE (click). This is important as otherwise they may get overlooked. You may find there are already threads detailing some of those issues, in which case please do add your details there. If you cannot find a thread that is already reporting an issue please feel free to start your own. Please post each issue in a separate thread.

Regarding the issue you mention with the quest giver Leland, the name of the quest giver was wrong and will be fixed. Thank you for mentioning it!

I would encourage you to post any ideas you have for the development of the game HERE in our Ideas and suggestions forum. Elevenar is in its earliest stage of development and all ideas and suggestions for the development of the game are welcome :)