• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce jUmpy rAnk iCon

Elevenar

Game version: v1.16.7-(635c42e) (2016-10-13 9:41)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 54.0.2840.59 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,185 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: FiVE/5

Current situation:
wHen going back to your own city from world maps of other players, the Rank ("bell") icon is somehow jumpy. It takes a blink of an eye until it fits rights back to the position where it belongs to. Actually the misfit starts on the foreign players map (which i first realized, when looking at my very own screenshot I took) but has the same incorrect position if your own avatar is showing up.

Expected situation:
dOn't let items/content jUmp.

Demand:
sTop tHat iMmediately, i hAte tHat! i rEally cAn't lIve wIth tHat!

Screenshots:
20161014 bug_bell_jump.gif

Marindor

Thank you for your report. I'm not able to reproduce this. Does it happen only in specific browsers/screen resolutions/zoom levels?

Elevenar

Finding bugs, reporting them, checking back your questions, test different system setups, confirm success of bug fixing, ... = ?

Diamonds x 5 ! ;)

Besides, it happens in all resolutions, maximized windows and scaled ones, in all major browsers. It also happens to the fellowship icon, when loading a visiting city map. It's only a small blink, the icon jumps to it's correct position after half a second or even less.

Marindor

Sorry, we still haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Maybe it has something to do with slowness/instability in your internet connection when loading your city? During loading, assets can always shift a bit when there's a "hiccup". For now I'll archive this thread as "cannot reproduce". If anyone has exact reproduction steps/common factors and it's more than just a "hiccup" during city loading, please let us know. I'll leave the thread open for further replies :)