• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Jingle bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2238

Don't you think it's time to reverse The Great Bell Spire (humans) to the way it was? I've been giving nh with mobile app and not getting any chests bc it's not possible to do it there yet and why wouldn't I use the app when it's 10 times faster to the same thing. There are plans to get app and the browser version more in sync (implement good stuff from one to other one as well). Surely there has to be more people now who give nh and when it's possible to give nh faster in browser as well it will be even more who do so. As that was the point to change the bell in the first place (genius idea so that more players give nh which resulted in active players getting less and people who rarely visit getting more - yay). Currently I'm not getting any resources from the bell. The previous way was adding resources to nh reward and bell had nothing to do with chests. With new ways to give nh old bell is a lot better.

Marindor

Of course this is not going to happen so we'll archive this 'idea' right away. Please make sure to post only realistic ideas/suggestions and leave feedback in the respective feedback threads, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.