• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Is this a Beta World ?? Next Fellowship Adventures ??

Dony

King of Bugs
even if they tested FA every single week here on beta this could happen on live anyway, thats how 0s and 1s works, i have never encounter perfect software without any bug

DeletedUser724

That is my topic title

it seems the live server get "new event", "new FA" earlier than beta world

If something goes wrong, it is game world

In past, if something goes wrong, it is in beta world, then they do modification and re-test
and it should release to game world with "no error" or " very very few bug"

now, the world turn around
game world do the test, may be there is "no error" or " very very few bug" whe it launch in beta world !!

Sir Squirrel

They couldn't have us test another FA and the new Eldrasils Ascending Event at the same time. So they really didn't have a choice, but to bring the FA to live without testing it first. Didn't workout so well though.

lika1961

Do we know for sure that the FA that was supposed to run on live was actually a new version of the FA? I thought it would just be a duplicate of the first one as had happened here.

DeletedUser1163

We have no date for a next FA on Beta yet. On the Live cities, the next round will start today
Oh no, that may cause a problem. Many elves and humans are still working on Eldrasil's Ascending Quests. By the way, it's nice to see the demands to complete quests do not bankrupt our cities anymore. Thanks Marindor for the update. Now to have a word with those pesky pixies. Where are they? Uoo, there they are, throwing cookies all over my kitchen. Arrrr!

SoggyShorts

Oh no, that may cause a problem. Many elves and humans are still working on Eldrasil's Ascending Quests. By the way, it's nice to see the demands to complete quests do not bankrupt our cities anymore. Thanks Marindor for the update. Now to have a word with those pesky pixies. Where are they? Uoo, there they are, throwing cookies all over my kitchen. Arrrr!
You are quoting a month old post.

SoggyShorts

Easy Soggy, she's on Internet Explorer :D
Haahah nice one.
explorers.jpg

DeletedUser1163

No, I am not on Internet Explorer. Love your sense of humor Urvalsandal.
I'll make sure I check the dates before responding to messages in the future.

DeletedUser

same thing that the new guest race ... 2 or 3 month lol
if we need new resources for the quests, it's not for tomorrow ^^